Trixie and Starlight!!/Dating with Close Friends!!

You woke up in your bed, with all your girlfriends snuggling up close to you. Celestia and Luna were the closest with their chests nuzzling into your face. You were trying to breathe, but you just couldn't!! 

(Y/N): My goodness, they really are adorable in their 18 year old forms! Ah well, I think I'm going to go out with Starlight and Trixie. 

You pick up Starlight from the bed and bring her downstairs, placing her on the couch. 

Starlight wiggles her toes and opens her eyes. 

Starlight: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Morning Starlight! 

Starlight: Good morning!! 

(Y/N): So then, I was thinking that you and I should do our date today!

Starlight: Wait a second, aren't you going to go out with Trixie?

(Y/N): Yep. But I want you to come along, after all Trixie is a really good friend of yours. 

Starlight: Okay then, that's fine. I don't mind having Trixie join us. 

(Y/N): Great then, so you want to get ready first, or do you want to spend some alone time together? 

Starlight: Let's stay for a while here. I want to be with you for awhile as long as I want. 

(Y/N): Okay then. 

You get on top of Starlight, and you both proceed to make out with each other. 

(Y/N): You are so adorable Starlight, I can't believe that you used to be a bad guy. 

Starlight: Things happen to people (Y/N). I'm just glad that Twilight was able to change me. I mean, I know that you can help people change too. You certainly helped out Juniper and Wallflower too. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I just wish that people like Otto and Martin could at least open their eyes and let go of their pasts. 

Starlight: It's not easy for them (Y/N). They're completely stubborn and just refuse to see the bigger picture. 

(Y/N): I agree. Now then, let's get ready and make some breakfast! 

Starlight: You got it! 

You and Starlight begin to make some breakfast, composed of chocolate chip pancakes, with some cookie dough included, as well as some bacon, ham, and omelets. 

(Y/N): Wonderful! You're an awesome cook Starlight! 

Starlight: Thanks (Y/N). I've had my practice. 

(Y/N): Aw, once again that is great to see Starly! 

Starlight: Starly!? I love that nickname! 

(Y/N): I could use it a lot more often. 

Starlight: Oh please. 

Anyway, you and Starlight begin to binge on your breakfast. You also manage to get a kiss on Starlight! 

Starlight: I swear that you always manage to find a way to sneak a kiss on any of us. 

(Y/N): The food remains on your mouth really manage to give it away. 

Starlight: Too true. 

After you both finish with your breakfast, you both head upstairs to get dressed for the day today. 

After some time passes, you and Starlight finish getting dressed. 

You come down the stairs wearing a light blue shirt, and white pants. You are wearing a necklace of a star once again, except this time, it's colored silver. You are also wearing your socks and sneakers as well. 

Starlight is wearing her usual outfit, except without her snow cap, revealing her lovely purple and aquamarine hair. Except her boots have a more blue color to them. She is also wearing aquamarine nail polish. 

(Y/N): Looking good Starly. 

Starlight: Thanks. I didn't want to bring out an outfit that would make me look too flashy. 

(Y/N): That's cool. Now let's go and pick up Trixie! 

Starlight: Alright then. 

You both give each other a smooch, and then you carry Starlight bridal style to the car. 

(Y/N): Alright then, next stop, Trixie's house. 

After a couple of minutes, you both arrive at Trixie's house. And just like you expected, Trixie is already there waiting for you both. 

Trixie looks pretty freaking adorable!! She is wearing a silver dress, and a silver necklace with a magic wand on it. She has silver colored nail polish, and is wearing purple colored sandals!!

Trixie: Hello (Y/N) and Starlight!! Trixie is thrilled to see her boyfriend and her best friend here!! 

(Y/N): Hey Trixie, nice outfit. You look really adorable! 

Trixie: Thank you (Y/N) my sweetheart! I wanted to pick the best outfit I could for our date! Also, I have plans to spend the night with you. 

Starlight: Great to hear Trixie, (Y/N) and I were expecting it. 

Trixie: Wonderful! So, I heard the mall is having a magic show, and I wish to go see it! 

(Y/N): Okay then, hop in the back Trixie! 

Trixie: Of course. THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE OBLIGES!!

Trixie gets in the back seats, and you drive off with your two girlfriends to the mall. 

Upon arriving, you, Trixie, and Starlight walk into the mall, and then you both approach the theater where the magic show is being shown. 

(Y/N): This is going to be good. 

Trixie: I agree. 

Starlight: Shh, it's starting. 

A magician appears on stage and it is revealed to be a female magician with a magic hat, a fancy suit, with a bow tie, nylon stockings, and high heels. For some reason she looks like a magician from another universe. She performs many tricks, including pulling a long line of scarves out of her hat, making many rabbits dance out of it, and then she pretends to stab herself with a bunch of swords, while trapped inside of a box, only for her to emerge out of said box unharmed. 

Trixie was clapping and enjoying the performance. 

Starlight also enjoyed the show, and was amazed at the different tricks that people from earth could perform. 

Soon after the show is over, you and the girls head back home. You carry them inside upon arrival and jump into the sofa bed. The three of them begin to kiss you all over your face, and soon enough you all snuggle together. 

(Y/N): Man, ever single day has been a great success. Now I think I'll date Juniper next. I know she'll probably want to see a movie or something.