Friendship Games Round 2

Everyone soon makes it to an obstacle course, which has archery, relay skate race, and moto-cross. Basically everyone was in shock. 

Sunset: Overkill much? 

(Y/N): Not on the same level as fighting all members of the Sinister 6 with one hand tied behind your back. 

Sunset: That's only for us. 

On the other side, Loki Cinch and the Shadowbolts are coming up with the relay teams. 

Loki Cinch: Everyone will race in pairs. Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat will handle the moto-cross. Lemon Zest, you and Sunny Flare have requested the short track. Archery is a standard requirement at our school, so Twilight and Sour Sweet will start us off. 

Sour: Sound marvelous! 

Loki Cinch: Twilight won the last event, so I have confidence that you won't let us down right?! 

Sci-Twi: I know your secret Loki, you're trying to draw out more magic for your evil scheme, well I will tell (Y/N). And you're in for a world of hurt! 

All the CHS and CPA students were on the bleachers. The principals sat in a booth on the other side. 

Cadence: Welcome, everyone to the Friendship Games Tricross Relay! 

The CHS students cheered while CPA just stayed silent. 

Cadence: IN this event, our competitors will face off in archery, speed skating, and motorcross. 

Everyone prepares and Cadence blows an air horn to start. 

Loki Cinch: AH DAMN MORTALS! Uh I mean, ouch that hurt my ears. 

Loki sighed, fearing he almost blew his cover. 

Sour Sweet shot three arrows from her quiver. Fluttershy struggles, but not as much as Sci-Twi. Applejack made her shot, and Pinkie and Rarity start the relay race. 

Fluttershy and Applejack succeed. 

Fluttershy: I sure am glad I don't go to Crystal Prep. 

Applejack: You said it Fluttershy. 

Cadence: It looks like if CPA can't hit another bullseye, they're out of the race. 

Sci-Twi continues to struggle. You and the guys are concerned. 

(Y/N): Poor Sci-Twi. 

Harry: That Cinch reminds me too much of my father. 

Harry was clearly angered, his hatred for his father was growing and growing. 

(Y/N): There's a reason Applejack was chosen for archery. Her honesty. 

Applejack soon walks over to Sci-Twi. 

Applejack: Listen Sugarcube, ya have to stop aiming at the target. You ain't gonna win that way. 

Sour: Oh thank you! That actually works! WAIT WHY AM I TAKING ADVICE FROM YOU!? 

Applejack: You want a bullseye right? So trust me. 

Sci-Twi takes Applejack's advice and is able to make a bullseye. 

Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare take off. 

Dog Spike: Alright way to go Twilight! 

Twilight smiles. 

Twilight: Winning isn't everything. 

Spike: You said it. 

All of a sudden, Applejack ponies up.