The Mutant with Vines

Things were finally going back to normal after the whole Master of Evil fiasco. Loki was imprisoned in an Asgardian cell along with the Enchantress and the Executioner. Magneto and Doom were taken into SHIELD custody, as well as Norman. Ultron was pretty much considered dead at this point, all thanks to Vision's help, and Mordo was trapped along with his master Dormammu. All the other villains were also imprisoned for their crimes. You decided to take a break from crime fighting and go on dates with all your girlfriends. In case crime came up, Miles, Flash, Harry, and Timber said they would take care of it. After all the four of them were your best friends. They always had your back since the formation of Team Spider. 

Anyway, you decided that your first date would be with Gloriosa, since she was the most recent girl to join the harem, and she didn't spend that much time with you like the other girls did. 

Anyway, you were at your house, brushing your teeth, flossing, using mouthwash, which almost accidently went out of your nose. You put on a nice black jacket, a good looking shirt that Rarity designed, colored dark blue, along with black pants, and a blue belt. You also wore some blue and red sneakers. 

(Y/N): Aw yeah, looking good! Now then, I should go find Glori. 

You rush downstairs and head to say goodbye to Sunset, Twilight, and the Dazzlings. 

(Y/N): Bye girls, I'm off on my date with Glori! 

Sunset: Alright have fun (Y/N)! See you soon. 

Twilight: Take care sweetie! 

Adagio: See you soon babe! 

Aria: Bye honey! 

Sonata: BYE (Y/N)! 

Spike even spoke up. 

Spike: See you around. 

You head out the door and take a new car provided by Tony off to Camp Everfree. It was an Audi R8. Tony provided it to you, just as a thanks for all the help. Also, he understood what it means to have a girlfriend. The guy was dating his secretary after all. And plus, most of the Avengers had someone that they loved. 

You soon reach Camp Everfree, which is looking in much better condition. Filthy Rich had totally forgotten about the place, maybe Mystique did something good with her plan, despite her intentions to recruit Gloriosa and Timber into the Brotherhood of Mutants. 

Gloriosa comes out the cabin, she is wearing a white blouse, her flower headband, and she also has white sandals, without platforms, and green nail polish. 

Gloriosa: (Y/N)! YOU MADE IT! 

(Y/N): Hey Glori! 

You both embrace in a hug and lock lips. 

(Y/N): So you ready for our date. 

Gloriosa: OH YES I AM! I can't believe I'm already going on a date with you. I think we deserve this, now that those Masters of Evil are taken care of. What do you want tot do? 

(Y/N): I think we can go get some milkshakes at Sugarcube Corner. Then, you can come and sleepover if you want. 

Gloriosa: Sure, Timber is out patrolling the city, so I guess I can spend a couple of nights with you. The camp is closed off for a while until your school starts up again. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I thought so, Celestia and Luna decided that I needed a break after coming back from such a hard battle. It's a good thing too, everyone is getting some time off to spend with their friends. 

Glori grabs some stuff to bring home later, and she hops in the passenger seat to go on the date. Soon enough you and Glori drive off to Sugarcube Corner to enjoy some delicious milkshakes.