Wallflower Comes Over!!/The Guardians Come to Earth!!

You wake up in the Camp Everfree cabin with Gloriosa snuggling into your chest. 

(Y/N): Wow, I slept here the whole time? 

Timber: Better believe it. I found you guys sleeping here, and well I didn't want to disturb you, so I just decided to leave you alone. 

(Y/N): Wow, thanks Timber. 

Timber: Hey no problem, also, I think you might want to get up, Wallflower just happened to come by. 

(Y/N): Woah really?! How did she know I was here?! 

Timber: I texted her obviously. 

(Y/N): Of course you did. 

Gloriosa wakes up, and she continues to kiss your face. 

(Y/N): Did you hear that Glori?

Gloriosa: Yes I did, and I'm cool with it. Let's go meet up with her. 

You and Glori put on your footwear and go to meet up with Wallflower. 

Once you exit the cabin, you both see Glori, who is smiling upon meeting you, and she gives you a big hug and kiss on the lips, with tongue included too! 

Wallflower is wearing a t-shirt that has a picture representing the old musical/movie Little Shop of Horrors. She is also wearing a skirt that is colored beige. She is wearing dark green nail polish, and is also wearing dark green flip flops. 

(Y/N): Hey there Wallflower! 

Wallflower: Hello (Y/N) my love!! 

Gloriosa: Is that picture on the shirt supposed to be from Little Shop of Horrors

Wallflower: Yes indeed it is. 

(Y/N): Now I wish that Juniper was here. I think she is a huge fan of that movie. 

Gloriosa and Wallflower: I agree, that is a really good movie!! 

(Y/N): So anyway, do you girls want to come over to my house and hang out? 

Wallflower and Gloriosa: Sure!! 

The girls both come with you to the car. 

Wallflower gets in the passenger seat right next to you, and Gloriosa is sitting in the back seat. 

(Y/N): Alright then, next stop, ......... my house. 

Wallflower: Nice dramatic pause there. 

Gloriosa: It would be good for the theater performances here at camp. 

(Y/N): You have theater performances here? 

Gloriosa: Yeah, Timber and I talked it out. We do a lot of things here remember? 

(Y/N): Oh yeah, that is really true. 

Gloriosa: We even wanted to write a song about it. Although, I told Timber it would be bad, because what he came up with was way too catchy. 

(Y/N): Yeah, it's never a good idea to come up with a too catchy song for what you are trying advertise. Sometimes, it could work, but other times, it's just way too annoying!! 

Wallflower: That is too true indeed. 

Anyway, after talking for quite sometime, you begin to drive off back home so that Wallflower and Glori can hang out with you and the girls. 

Upon arrival, you and the girls walk inside, and soon meet up with everyone in your harem. Yep, now the whole harem has entered the house. 

(Y/N): Looks like all the ladies are here!!