Rainbow of Passion!!

You wake up along with all your girlfriends. You all yawn and begin kissing each other!! 

(Y/N): Morning my sweethearts!! 

Girlfriends: Good morning (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): You ready to have a great and nutritious breakfast?! 

Applejack: You bet I am!! I'm going to eat a bunch of apples!! 

Adagio: Of course you are! 

Aria: Very typical of our cowgirl. 

Sonata: Yep!! 

Twilight and Sunset: I can't wait to get my hands on some pancakes!! 

Kitty: I'm just going to look forward to a nice and relaxing day. Soon enough, I'm going out with you (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): Great to see that you've gotten patient Kitty!! 

You all head downstairs and soon begin smelling fresh omelets and chocolate chip pancakes. 

Gwen: So you guys woke up, great! I made breakfast while you all were still sleeping. 

(Y/N): You are an awesome friend!!! 

Jennifer: You and (Y/N) both make kickass breakfasts!! 

Gwen: Aw, thanks Jenny!! 

Carol: Hey she's right!! 

Felicia: Well then, hit us with some nutritious breakfast!! 

Sable: I am ambitious to try it! 

Starlight: Okay then, let's dig in!! 

You all head to the dining table and begin to dig in to chocolate chip pancakes, red delicious apples, some bacon and omelets with cheddar cheese. And some freshly squeezed orange juice. 

After enough time has passed, you get ready to head out to date Rainbow Dash! 

(Y/N): Alright girls I'm off!! I'm going to date Rainbow today!! 

Pinkie: I guess you're going to do something Daring Do related? 

(Y/N): I think so. Rainbow would do something like that with me. 

You dress up in a dark blue shirt, red shorts, and your usual sneakers. You put on your leather jacket and prepare to head out. 

(Y/N): Alright then, time to go see my favorite rainbow haired athlete!! 

You get in the car and drive off to Rainbow's house!!

You soon arrive where you see Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles by the entrance. 

(Y/N): Hey there Bow and Windy!! How's Rainbow today?

Bow: Hey there future son-in-law! 

Windy: Dear!! 

Bow: Just lightening the mood. Rainbow's doing fine. She's in her room waiting for you. Just to make sure, you are taking her to your house for a few days right? 

(Y/N): Yep. 

Windy: Good, we trust you to take care of our dear! We know how much you both love each other, so have fun!! We're going to go spend some quality time together! 

(Y/N): Alright then, you both take care now! 

Bow and Windy: Bye (Y/N)! 

You head inside and make your way to Rainbow's room. She is on her laptop, and is pondering to herself.