Friendship Games Round 1

Rarity: I can't use my abilities! 

Rarity had just explained to you and the guys that she had lost her powers. 

(Y/N): Hmm, I think it might have had to do with that device Sci-Twi has. 

Twilight: Wait a device? 

(Y/N): Yeah I noticed it after saving her from Venom back there. It must be reacting upon impulse or something. 

Adagio: Well this can't be good. 

Miles: I'm more concerned about how Eddie managed to become a host for that symbiote. 

(Y/N): The symbiote pries on negative emotions. I managed to become a host, because I was going through a lot of managing my high school combined with my life as a superhero. Eddie's jealousy is what caused him to become Venom. 

Everyone enters the gym and Sci-Twi is spotted. 

Harry: Well there she is. 

Flash: I'm not getting to close, I just received my powers, I'm not losing them. 

Sonata: I think her device might react more with our powers, after all they're based on Equestrian magic. 

Sunset: I'll handle this then. 

(Y/N): Woah there Sunset, I'm not having you sacrifice yourself for the team! 

Sunset: I'm filling my part babe I'll be fine. 

Sunset kisses you on the cheek and heads to talk to Sci-Twi. 

Sunset: Uh hi Sci-Twi, how have you been? 

Sci-Twi: Oh you know, I was just, uh- 

Suddenly a tan skinned girl with spiky blue hair buts in. This is Indigo Zap. 

Indigo Zap: Who the hell wants to know? 

Rainbow: Uh, we do, jackass, you can't just butt in like that. 

Flash: Crap, I sense a fight going on. 

Applejack: Look everyone, let's not get all competitive and all. 

A girl with curled up white hair, with dark blue skin, and orange glasses speaks up. This is Sugarcoat. 

Sugarcoat: Well we've never lost, so the games have always been competitive. LOSERS! 

Fluttershy: Hey that's not nice! 

A girl with pink hair, and light blue skin speaks up. This is Sunny Flare. 

Sunny Flare: Apologies dear, but we can't play nice during these games. 

Rarity: Well, you might use a little tact! 

Sci-Twi begins stepping back and Pinkie approaches from behind. 

Pinkie: Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie! 

Sci-Twi: Hello, I'm Twilight, or Sci-Twi to (Y/N). 

Pinkie: I've heard a lot about your device, what does it do? 

Sci-Twi: Oh this, it's a spectrometer. I built it myself! Mostly to track EM frequencies. 

Harry: You could be a good help at Oscorp with that kind of technology. I'm Harry by the way, Harry Osborne. 

Sci-Twi: NO WAY, YOU'RE NORMAN OSBORNE'S SON! I heard what happened to your father recently, and I'm sorry about your loss. 

Harry: It's alright. 

Pinkie soon butts in. 

Pinkie: Say you know, you just got here. I KNOW, I'LL THROW YOU A SPECIAL WELCOME PARTY!