Kingpin Falls/Moving Out

You all walked towards Kingpin's Office. A swift breeze goes through the air. You hadn't really faced Kingpin in a very long time. But now it was time to bring his empire to an end. Harry, Miles, Flash, Rainbow, Applejack, and Indigo help you bust the door down. And there he was the Fatman himself, the most notorious crime boss of all time, the head of this tower, Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin. He was just writing down in his little book. But he was still aware of the presence of his old enemy, and his new allies/friends. 

Spidey: So Willie, you writing your memoirs? Don't forget to add that you weren't just beaten by Spiderman. But also by a bunch of kids! 

Felicia: Ahem. 

Spidey: Oh and Black Cat here too. 

Kingpin stops, and activates a P.A. 

Kingpin: Get the chopper ready. I won't be long. 

Kingpin get up from his chair and cracks his knuckles. 

Rainbow: Yeah c'mon Fatass, show us what you got! 

Pinkie: Exactly, it's not like your in a hot dog eating contest or anything. 

Sci-Twi: Uh girls, I don't think provoking him is going to do anything. 

Kingpin sighs. 

Kingpin: Y'know I'm impressed you all made it this far. But your insolence ends now. 

Kingpin walks behind a glass door, which shuts right in front of him. 

Harry: And what exactly is the purpose of staying in there? 

Miles: He's right you know. We can still see you Kingpin. 

Flash: For the world's most infamous mob boss. You should of thought better than that. 

Kingpin: So Spiderman I see you've gathered yourself a crew. I thought you were a loner. 

Spidey: That was the old me. The new me, always thinks ahead. 

Kingpin: I can still see, your a foolish child. 

Spidey: It's part of my charm. 

Kingpin: It doesn't matter. Let's end this. 

Kingpin presses a button and the columns open up to show machine guns, which immediately activate. 

Spidey: Aw, for us, you shouldn't have. 

The guns begin loading and your Spider Sense activates. 

Spidey: SHIELDS NOW! 

Rarity forms a diamond barrier. Twilight, Sci-Twi, and Sunset support with shields of their own. 

The guns start to reload. 

Spidey: OK, MILES NOW! 

You and Miles begin webbing up the guns separately. 

Kingpin: What are you doing?! 

And then the two of your break off the guns with your webs and launch them at Kingpin's protection door. 

Kingpin: HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?! 

Spidey: You seem stressed Fisk. Maybe you just need a chill pill. 

Kingpin: I WILL DESTROY YOU! 

Kingpin begins charging and he pounds his desk. Which causes it to shatter into little pieces. 

Adagio: Well here he comes. 

Sunset: So I guess all of that fat is actually muscle huh? 

Spidey: You guess right.