Alchemax Shadow Division/2099 Doc Ock sounds like Twilight

Back in the 2099 Dimension. 

Team 2099 heads over to the main Alchemax building. 

Miguel: This must be where Scorpion was going to bring the fragment. 

Harry: What business would he have with Alchemax? 

Adagio: Beats me, especially since the Public Eye are employed by this rotten company. 

Aria: Not to mention, in one of the labs, with the highest security. 

Sonata: You said that you work at Alchemax right Miguel. 

Miguel: That's right Sonata, and I know the security here like the back of my hand. 

The gang crawl through a vent and soon spot a woman working on a computer, this woman wasn't really familiar, but she had tentacles, 6 to be exact. And they were coming out of a harness on her back. She was also wearing golden armor. It was clear that this lady was this dimension's version of Doc Ock. 

She grabs our heroes the minute they try to sneak up on her. 

Doc Ock: Hello there, it looks we finally meet. I'm Serena Patel, head of Alchemax's Shadow Division. 

Miguel: Never heard of it. 

Patel: That's why we call it Shadow Division. 

Sonata: Hey why do you sound so much like Twilight? 

Patel: What? 

Aria: She means that you sound an awful lot like a friend of ours. 

Harry: Actually she does. 

Adagio: I guess it's just a coincidence. 

Miguel: Anyway, what are you up to Patel, you shadowy types usually have one. 

Patel: Well I could kill you fools, or I can tell you and then kill you. I think I'll just kill you. 

She throws them against the wall. 

Miguel: Well crap! 

Patel: Computer, initiate self-destruct for ten seconds. 

Patel makes off while carrying the fragment in one of her many arms. 

Patel: See you later Spiderman and friends, it's been a blast. 

Aria: God damn it, one liners are our thing bitch!!! 

Sonata: So you admit it. 

Aria: Not now Sonata! 

Adagio: Let's just move! 

Miguel shoots his web at the door. 

Harry: I'd say we make like flies and fly now!! 

Miguel jumps down the door, the Dazzlings activate their wings with their pendants, and Harry boosts down the door. 

While flying down the door, a huge explosion detonates, and is coming towards them. At the same time, multiple arms stick out of the sides.

Adagio: Okay this lady is insane! Just like our Doc Ock too. 

Sonata: It takes meeting a psycho to know a psycho. 

Miguel: Ha, good one. 

At that moment, the gang reaches the end of the tunnel, and they end up in some sort of central lab with a device in the middle. Patel makes it down just as they do. 

Patel: Welcome to the Shadow Division Spiderman and friends. Here is where tomorrow's weapons are made today. And at the heart of it all, my masterpiece.