Wakanda Mission/Fight for the Throne

Two more Quinjets, landed on the soil of the nation of Wakanda. The place was crawling with huntsmen working for Klaw, but there were also some Ultron drones patrolling the area. 

Black Panther: HOW DARE THEY! KLAW AND MAN-APE WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE! 

Sue: Don't worry T'Challa we'll find some way to take back your kingdom. 

Reed: It's baffling really. Klaw teaming up with another Wakandan just so he can obtain the vibranium. 

Black Panther: M'baku (that's Man-Ape's real name btw) has always desired the Wakandan throne. But I never thought he would stoop to such lengths to obtain it. 

Rarity: Those two sound like complete ruffians to me. I say a good slap to the face should fix them. While powered by magic. 

Fluttershy: I can't believe they could be so horrible! They could be hurting the environment. And those poor animals. 

Pinkie: Man that Klaw guy really is a meanie. 

Black Panther: I would know Ms. Pie. He was the man who took my father's life. 

Black Widow: Well we're wasting time here. We might as well go check it out. 

Ms. Marvel: I agree completely. I can't wait to put my fist into some villain face. 

Falcon: Alright then Cap. It's your call. 

Cap: Right let's move out! 

Our heroes soon reach the entrance to the city itself. It was all like a technological advanced city. 

Lemon: Dude, this is crazy. Seeing a city like this out in the middle of the Savannah. 

Miles: I am impressed. These guys must be really smart. 

Gloriosa: Agreed, I'm pretty sure the Wakandans are smart. 

Black Panther: Our technology is really advanced. I'll have you know. 

Soon enough some Ultron drones arrive. 

Head Ultron Drone: Intruders detected bring to King M'baku. 

Cap: It looks like he's already become the king. 

Ben: Well joy. It looks like he needs a good clobbering to get into his head that black kitty here, is the real boss around these parts. 

Black Panther: Take us to M'Baku. I wish to speak to him. 

Head Ultron Drone: Affirmative, taking prisoners to the throne room. 

The Ultron drones brought the team to the throne room, where the new king, Man-Ape was. The throne room was vastly big. The throne was colored gold, and there sat a big burly man wearing a white ape outfit. He was black skinned just like any other Wakandan. 

Man-Ape: So T'Challa, you have come to reclaim the throne haven't you? 

Black Panther: M'baku, you have gone too far this time! You have sided with the Masters of Evil, and even let Klaw into our city. 

Man-Ape: Sacrifices are to be made. You refused to take chances. I just took over the second I got the chance. I can thank Klaw and the rest of the Masters of Evil for helping me accomplish this. 

Black Panther: Well it doesn't matter. I challenge you for the throne! 

Man-Ape: Very well then. A challenge it is then! Men, make sure that the outsiders take a good look at their ally as he falls to his doom. 

The Ultron drones and most of Klaw's goons surround the rest of the team. 

Man-Ape charges at T'Challa and the two begin their battle. The two are slashing at each other, constantly. However, Man-Ape changes his strategy, he begins rolling around like a bolder rolling down the mountain. It was like a never ending somersault. T'Challa climbed on top of Man-Ape and delivered a flurry of swipes. Messing up his face.