Four Spidermen/An Old Hag/A Big Adventure

It had been a while since the defeat of Mr. Negative and Hobgoblin. Juniper and Starlight are now new members to the team. Starlight also moved in with you, Sunset, Twilight, Spike, and the Dazzlings. She is also becoming good friends with all the members of the gang. Juniper is also getting very confident in her abilities, and maintains a good friendship with everyone else too. You wanted to discuss with them, how you were going to date them eventually. However, as night falls, the national museum is under robbery. Mysterio has broken in and is trying to steal something valuable! The team prepare to battle against the Bubblehead once more. 

Mysterio walks through the halls of the museum, and he finds the object he's looking for, the Tablet of Order and Chaos

Mysterio: Finally, the Tablet of Order and Chaos! Selling this on the black market is going to make me a mint! 

Team Spider enters the museum and already makes their entrance. 

Rainbow: Funny, you look like you could use a mint. 

Flash: True, his breath must stink, from being in prison for a while. 

Mysterio: IT'S YOU FOOLS AGAIN! 

Spidey: Wait, wait how would he be able to eat a mint, through that fishbowl of his? 

Aria: Simple he'd just use his magic. Oh wait, he doesn't have magic. 

The four of you laugh at Mysterio, he just steams angrily. 

Mysterio summons a snake from nowhere, and it supposedly lunges at you. However, Twilight makes short work of the illusion. 

Twilight: Nice try Mysterio, I'll give you credit though, your illusions are looking better. 

Applejack: Unfortunately, the thing that looks better for ya, is a kick to the face. 

Applejack kicks him in the face, or bowl head. 

Mysterio tries to grab the tablet, but Miles grabs it with his web. 

Miles: Sorry Fishbowl for Brains, souvenirs are only available in the gift shops. 

Pinkie: But you don't get a "Get out of jail for free card." 

Mysterio: Stop it! CEASE YOUR INCESSANT PRATTLING! 

Mysterio fires a fireball at the team, but it's blocked once again by some magic. 

Sci-Twi: Just turn yourself in Mysterio, this is only going to end the same way. 

Juniper: Exactly, you're going back to prison. 

Starlight: Is he always like this? 

Adagio: Believe me, he always acts like this. And we've only met him 3 times compared to Spidey. 

Mysterio keeps throwing fireballs, and you all keep dodging. 

Trixie: Alright, then how about some more magic. 

Trixie holds Mysterio down, but he is able to grab a hold of the tablet. 

Spidey: Hey guys listen, can you launch me right at him? 

Timber: Of course, I'll just use my strength to send you right at him! 

Gloriosa: I'll hold Timber down with my vines. 

Sunset: His footing will be precise with our magic. 

Harry: I can hoist him back with my glider! 

Everyone prepares the plan, and you are launched at Mysterio. 

Spidey: Hey Bubblehead, think fast!