Gangland 1/Hammerhead in Charge

Back in the Noir Dimension, your group was moving through the 1930s setting of the city. And soon enough you spot a couple of gangsters carrying a rock, it's the piece of the tablet. 

Thug #1: So, what's up with this hunk of rock? 

Thug #2: I don't know, the extra protection isn't really necessary. 

Noir Spidey: Looks like we found our prize. 

Gloriosa: Why do these guys want it? 

Soon enough the thugs meet with their boss, Hammerhead. 

Hammerhead: Does Goblin pay you to ask questions? 

Thugs: NO HAMMERHEAD WE'RE SORRY! 

Sci-Twi: Hammerhead? What's he doing here? 

Rarity: Apparently in this dimension he works for Norman. 

Sunny: Well I guess some similar people have differences to them too. 

Hammerhead: Now listen up morons! Goblin wants us to keep this protected at all times. The Spider and his little gang are after it. 

Timber: He wouldn't understand the power that thing would give him. 

The group take off after the bad guys, who reach a railyard. 

Hammerhead: Now come on boys, we're moving. Get this gate open. 

The henchmen open the gate and have a railyard worker hostage. 

Noir Spidey: That's one of the railyard workers! What are they doing with him? 

Worker: Why are you doing this?! 

Hammerhead: Let's just say I don't want anyone sticking their nose in my business. Now then, if Spiderman and his little friends show up. I want you to waste him, savvy. 

Thugs: Yeah boss. 

Hammerhead: Good. 

Hammerhead walks off. 

Rarity: The nerve of that ruffian, bringing innocent people into this. 

Noir Spidey: Exactly Rares, that just makes me mad! Let's save him and move on. 

You sneak up behind the thug and web him up to the wall, knocking him out, and place some webs onto him there. 

Worker: Spiderman, thank goodness! 

Noir Spidey: Can you get this gate open? 

Worker: Of course, I owe you one. 

The worker opens the gate, and you all proceed through. 

Sci-Twi: Whew, good thing he's safe now. 

You all continue to follow Hammerhead, and his thugs, knocking out anyone who stops to check the surroundings. You eventually take the upper route into a building, and watch from up above. 

One of Hammerhead's men walks up to him from the entrance. 

Hammerhead: Don't tell me you haven't killed them yet. 

Thug: Well he, they've been knocking out the guys, tearing up the place. And they freed the workers to get here. 

Hammerhead: Is that so. 

Hammerhead brutally kills the worker by punching him square against the wall. 

Rarity almost faints at that sight. 

Sunny: My god, he's more brutal in this dimension. 

Hammerhead: HEY SPIDER! CAN YOU HEAR ME! THIS GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS! THIS MEANS WAR!