A CRUISE VACATION!/Welcome aboard the Luxe Deluxe!!

Time had passed after the events of Christmas, and a brand new year was starting!! And soon after a lot of crime fighting, studying, homework, and test taking, Spring Break finally arrived!! And Harry decided to take things to the next level, almost everyone at Canterlot High, had been invited to board the Luxe Deluxe, a famous cruise liner in Canterlot!!! The tickets to get on the ship were normally super expensive! But not in Harry's case, he is the CEO of Oscorp after all, so he was able to pay tickets for the entire team, as well as for the principals and students of CHS. 

You arrived at the docks and wait for everyone to arrive. 

Most of the students from CHS arrive all wearing vacation outfits, complete with shirts with palm trees, dresses with coconuts, or candy, or various other objects that relate to they're interests, as well as shorts, blouses, water shoes, or sandals of various colors and stuff. 

(Y/N): Well most of the students have arrived. But where are the girls, and the guys?! Did they forget, oversleep, or some other third thing, or something?

At that moment, your friends, and girlfriends arrive. 

Twilight is wearing a purple dress with different colored books on it, as well as the image of the pink sparkling star that is usually on her skirt, her hair smells lovely, like if she just bought new hairspray, and she also wears purple colored high heeled sandals with her glittery pink nail polish. 

Sci-Twi also has a similar outfit, but there are more stars, and no books either. She still had her usual ponytail hair style, and her sandals had the same color, but no heels. She also had the same nail polish as her princess counterpart. 

Rainbow Dash was wearing a rainbow tank top, her hair was in ponytail style, she wore blue sweatpants, and wore red sandals, with rainbow colored nail polish. 

Applejack wore her cowgirl hat as usual, with a white tanktop, a red skirt with apples on it, she had light green nail polish, and red sandals. 

Sunset wore a purple dress, with the sun's image on the front. Her hair was still as lovely as ever, and she also wore red nail polish, and black sandals. 

Fluttershy wore a white shirt with flowers and butterflies on it, she had a pink skirt, a floral crown to go with her butterfly hair pin, pink nail polish, and pink sandals with little heels. She smiled cutely upon seeing you. 

Pinkie wore pink sunglasses, her dress had cupcakes all over it, and her nail polish was light blue as usual. She wore light blue high heeled sandals. 

Rarity was simply gorgeous. Her hair smelled like roses, she wore diamond encrusted shades, her dress was white with sparkling diamonds on them, and she wore purple bedazzled sandals. Her nail polish was purple. 

The Dazzlings were simply beyond beautiful as well!! Adagio wore a purple dress with eighth notes, half notes, and various rests that you see on music sheets. Aria had her hair down, than in her usual pig tails, and her dress was the same as Adagio's except it was colored aquamarine. Sonata had her hair up in her ponytail fashion, her purple dress had tacos on it. They all had black nail polish, and wore black heeled sandals. 

Trixie wore a blue shirt, with a magic wand on it, and had a purple skirt with silver stars on it as well. She had silver colored sandals, and she wore silver nail polish. 

Sunny wore a pink dress with the image of the shining sun. Her nails were colored pink, and she wore a blue headband, as well as pink sandals. 

Indigo wore a blue tanktop, and grey sweatpants, her nail polish was dark blue, and she wore her orange colored sunglasses. She was wearing dark blue sandals.