A Date with Hulk's Cousin!!!

You wake up in your bed with all of your girlfriends kissing your face and sleeping on your chest!! 

(Y/N): Aw geez, here we go again. Well, it's still great!! I always love being kissed by all of them!

You lay there for a few more minutes and take in all of the kisses that your loves are giving you! 

(Y/N): Alright, I think that's enough. I better get ready for my date with Jennifer. And I better wear my Spidey suit just in case. Because I know she is the cousin of Hulk. So knowing her, there might be many enemies ready to come after her. 

You get out of bed, and head to get ready for your day with Jenny. You wash yourself, brush your teeth, comb your hair and soon come out looking stylish!! 

You are wearing a purple shirt, and some white pants, along with your black leather jacket!! You also have a necklace of the letters SH, which stand for She Hulk, as well as your usual socks and sneakers. 

You begin making breakfast for everyone. With the usual pancakes, omelets, hash browns, and this time you decided to bring out some muffins just to change things up a bit. 

(Y/N): Alright breakfast is ready for everyone, now all I have to do now, is get Jenny's attention so that we can go out and have some fun!! 

Jennifer: Hey (Y/N), good morning Big Guy!! 

Jennifer comes your way and you can see that she is already dressed up and prepared for the day today. 

She is wearing a purple shirt with the green words "Smash," as well as some white pants with red lines on the sides. She had purple nail polish with green fists on each finger and toe nail, and also wore some purple flip flops! Her overall look matched her green skin and green hair. 

(Y/N): Looking good Jenny!! Are you ready for our date today?! I was thinking we could watch a movie, and then we could go for a bite! 

Jennifer: Sounds like a good idea. I also made sure to bring my superhero outfit just like you were planning on doing. 

(Y/N): You overheard my plan didn't you? 

Jennifer: Yes I did. And I'm cool with it. You never know what could happen out there. I've been getting attacked for a long time, even when I date someone. And I think you'll be no different to my attackers. 

(Y/N): Joy. Alright then, let's just get a good breakfast and have a good day! 

Jennifer: Duly noted. 

You both enjoy your breakfast and then you get your romantic idea to carry Jennifer bridal style. 

Jennifer: Wow, you know none of my previous boyfriends did this. You were and always will be the best man I ever dated. 

(Y/N): Thanks!!

You carry Jenny into the car and place her in the passenger seat right next to the driver seat. 

(Y/N): Alright, you ready to go? 

Jennifer: You bet!! 

You turn on the car and drive off. 

Jennifer: I want to listen to the radio. Can I turn it on please? 

(Y/N): Sure, I could go for a song. 

As you both sing and begin to approach the mall, you both hear a dreadful noise nearby. It sounds like there is a battle going on!! 

(Y/N): That doesn't sound good.