Collider Battle/Going Home!

It was time to put an end to Kingpin, his plan, and head back home. 

Aunt May: Take care (Y/N). I know you'll do the right thing. 

Aunt May hugs you. 

Aunt May: And I know, he's proud of you like how I am. 

(Y/N): Take care of yourself Aunt May. I love you. 

Aunt May: I love you too, my loving nephew. 

Spidey: Alright team, let's roll. 

You all take a bus to Kingpin's place. Where he is "supposedly throwing a party as a memorial to Spiderman. 

You all reach the top of the building and spy through the see-through glass. 

Kingpin: I thank you all for coming. Spiderman may not have been known for long, but he was a good friend of mine. So it's my honor to throw this event in his memory. 

Rarity: UGH, what a pig!! 

SpiderHam: I heard that. 

Rarity: Sorry about that. 

Twilight: Hey hold up everybody, look at those people they are dressed with Spiderman masks, while wearing their attire. 

Miles: Oh come, that would be too easy. 

Peni: Well it's probably the only choice we have, also, SPD//R and I calculated that one of the main elevators will take us from Kingpin's penthouse all the way to where the Collider is. 

Jennifer: Well how are we going to blend in exactly. 

Rarity and Sunny: Leave that to us. 

They got out some sewing kits, and began to create a bunch of Spiderman masks and some suits. 

Soon enough everyone went in looking just like everyone else here. Except for Peni and SPD//R they were below a table cart that you were pushing. 

Kitty: (whisper) Hey, how long do we have to wear these.

Spidey: (whisper) As long as we need to. Besides we need to get past all the people in the area. 

Miles: I could easily do that. 

Gwen: Of course you would. 

It's not seen behind their masks, but Gwen winks behind her mask, and Miles follows back with another. 

Jen: (whisper) Way to go you lovely couple!!

Carol: (whisper) Easy there Jen. 

Rainbow: (whisper) How much longer to we need to keep walking?! 

Applejack: (whisper) Until we get to the elevator. 

You all keep moving until you're out of sight. And soon Kingpin is spotted going into the elevator. You all remove the suits and masks. Well the Spiders keep their masks on at least, including you. 

Miles sneaks up onto the ceiling and zips the guards by the elevator up to the ceiling, and then he knocks them out. 

Miles: Shh. 

Sci-Twi: Now we need to head down the elevator shaft. 

Peni: Leave that to me. 

Peni hacks into the system, and with the combined help of her and SPD//R, the elevator door opens.  

Lemon: Well dudes, the only way to go is down. 

Timber: I guess this means, this its time to get us all home.