Helping the Spider/The Harem Begins

The next day after Goblin's death you were still hurt by Harry's words. You found out that your worst enemy was the father of your best friend. It hurt you so much to see Harry hate you for something you didn't even do. On Saturday morning you left your house and began walking to the Canterlot Park, pondering what you would do. 

Sunset, Twilight, and the Dazzlings woke up to say good morning to you, but they saw that you weren't there. 

Sunset: Wait where is (Y/N)?

Sonata: Did he get up early to make breakfast for us? 

Aria: No, he would have called us down first! Sonata you use your head! 

Sonata: I do, unlike you. 

Aria: What?!

Adagio: Knock it off! (Y/N) is still hurt over what happened. 

Twilight: I thought so, there is so much going on in his head. His life as Spiderman, the loss of those he loves, and now abandonment by his own best friend. I can't stand anymore I want to help him. 

Twilight takes out her phone and begins calling the other girls. 

Later on Rainbow, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity showed up at your house. 

Twilight: Girls, (Y/N) is going through a lot. He needs us more than ever, but I also have something to confess. I love him. 

Dazzlebooms: What? 

Twilight: Yes, I love (Y/N). He's smart, brave, determined, kind, and I admit he's really cute. He's always fighting to help people, he helped me get my crown back, and he is always sweet to me. But now, I want to know, do you girls love him? 

Rainbow: What? No, of course not, I love him like a brother, and he's a great friend. But as a lover, not re- 

Applejack: Just admit it, we know. 

Rainbow: Okay fine, (Y/N) is awesome, hell, probably more awesome than I am. He's got heart, spirit, determination, and he's loyal. It's hard not to fall in love with him. 

Applejack: The guy is down right adorable, I love his honesty, and his strength. He always helps out people whenever they're in need. And I wouldn't be happier to say that I love him. 

Rarity: The man is handsome, he is so generous to any person he meets. I always had faith he would come save me when Vulture kidnapped me. I love him, and I want him to be happy. 

Fluttershy: (Y/N) is so nice, he always treated me with love, and he is willing to give people second chances, when he knows there is good in them. I love (Y/N) so much. 

Pinkie: (Y/N) is a down right cutie, he loves my parties, the way I bake my sweets, and he's a really nice guy! I love him! 

Sunset: (Y/N) gave me a second chance, and helped me improve my life, and I couldn't be more thankful. He even allowed me to move in after I lost my apartment. I love (Y/N).

Adagio: (Y/N) was willing to give us a second chance, and he was the first person to actually be nice to us. I love the man, but not just because he is good looking. 

Aria: Yeah, (Y/N) is handsome. At first I liked him because of his looks, but now I can see why he became a hero, and why he does what he does. He gave my sisters and I a second chance and I couldn't be more happy for that. 

Sonata: (Y/N) is cute, and hilarious. He gave us a second chance, and he always knows how to make people happy. I love him too. 

Twilight: So you all love him just like I do?