Into the Jungle/Kraven the Teacher

You and your group were moving throughout the city. Your spider sense was catching on to the next fragment. 

Spidey: Alright guys, the next fragment is this way. No time to lose. 

Juniper: Man these rocket boots really help movement a lot! Oscorp has a lot of good technology nowadays! 

Flash: You can thank Harry for that. I just need my winds to carry me and anyone else along with me. 

Applejack: Thank goodness, it sure beats walking. 

Trixie: Well flying thanks to magic is a lot better. 

Sunset: No need to have such an ego Trixie. 

Sour: Yeah, c'mon we're all friends here. 

Trixie: I'm just saying I prefer it like this. 

Fluttershy: Well okay then. 

Soon enough you reach a mysterious building. 

Spidey: The fragment must be here. 

You climb up the building, and the rest follow you. 

Sugarcoat: Woah what is this? 

The room is full of animal masks, stuffed and hung on the walls. 

Flash: This is definitely Kraven's place. 

Fluttershy: He always loved hunting animals. 

Fluttershy looks down in sadness. 

Sunset: Don't let him get to you Fluttershy. Let's just find the fragment and get out of here. 

And sure enough the fragment was up ahead. 

Applejack: WAIT! This is Kraven we're talking about there have to be traps. 

Spidey: AJ's right, we'll rely on my spider sense for this. 

You all begin walking down the hallway to the fragment. Your spider sense activates and darts fly out of the walls. Trixie stops them with her magic! 

You continue and a pitfall opens up. Flash uses his earth powers to create platforms to walk across. 

You continue once again, and a bunch of wild animals lunge at you. Fluttershy uses her stare and scream to stop them. 

Sour: WHEW! THAT WAS CLOSE! 

Sugarcoat: That's Kraven for you. He's quite the planner. 

Flash: Alright let's grab the fragment. 

Spidey: Alright here we go- 

The minute you guys try to grab the fragment, knockout gas comes from the walls, and you all fall unconscious. 

Sunset: Not ... aga... in. God .... damn... it. 

Kraven walks over his fallen enemies. 

Kraven: That's right my prey, sleep well. Soon enough the hunt resumes once again. 

Moments later. 

You all wake up to find yourselves in a jungle like setting. 

Spidey: Kraven you maniac, where exactly did you send us off to- Oh hey nice view. 

Sunset: We're in a jungle? 

Applejack: I guess Kraven isn't kidding around this time. 

Flash: First a zoo, then he, Sandman, Mysterio, Vulture, Electro, and Doc Ock form the Sinister Six, they join the Masters of Evil, and now he brings us to a jungle. I question his choices.