A New Life, New Friends

You stand in front of your new school. It had been a couple of weeks since you moved from New York but here you are at a new school, ready to start a new life. But anyway you are (Y/N) (L/N), back in your home state of New York, well to be more specific Manhattan of NYC, you were bitten by a radioactive spider on a field trip and ever since then you became the one and only Amazing Spiderman. However, lots of things happened, you lost your Uncle Ben, found his killer and turned him in, protected Aunt May, fell in love with one of the hottest girls in school, Gwen Stacy, only to lose her to a super criminal known as the Green Goblin, and after that day you and Aunt May moved to Canterlot City. 

You heard that Canterlot High was a nice school were lots of people are friendly. Hopefully you can make some new friends at your new school. 

You walk in and watch as all the students eye you, you believe that you were making a pretty good impression. You later spot two girls, one had green white hair, wore a purple tank top, a skirt, and some brown boots, she was green skinned. Her friend was yellow skinned, had colorful-candy-like hair, wore a dress, and some long white socks, mixed with flat shoes. 

Lyra: Hey BonBon check out the new kid, he's kind of cute, and smart looking. 

BonBon: Yeah Lyra, I'll say it, he's better looking than Flash or Eddie Brock. 

Lyra: Yeah, but Eddie is a real stuck-up jerk, even more than Sunset Shimmer. 

You continue walking down the hallways and soon head into the principal office. 

Once you enter you meet two young ladies who appear to be in their late 20's to early 30's. The older one had flowing, hair which looked like a rainbow, she also wore a yellow outfit. The younger one had dark blue hair and light blue skin, she wore a purple outfit. 

Older Principal: Hello I take it you are our new transfer student. Where were you from again?

Younger Principal: He's from New York, Manhattan to be precise, Sister. 

(Y/N): That's right I am (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N). 

Older Principal: Nice to meet you (Y/N), I am Principal Celestia. 

Younger Principal: And I am Vice Principal Luna. 

(Y/N): Nice to meet you both. So I noticed everyone was waving and saying hello to me. 

Celestia: Yes, Canterlot High has a tendency for being one of the friendliest schools ever. 

Luna: Does it bother you somehow? 

(Y/N): Well people weren't always so nice back at my old school. I only had 2 friends. Unfortunately one of them was killed by a notorious criminal. 

Celestia: My god, excuse me (Y/N), but does it have to do anything with the death of the woman known as Gwen Stacy? 

(Y/N): So you have heard, yes Gwen and I were really close, she was attacked by a horrible man. He goes by the name "Green Goblin." 

Luna: I'm not surprised, from the daily reports, I've heard he's a huge criminal. 

(Y/N): New York was full of lots of crime, Gwen's death pushed me to convince my aunt that we should move. 

Luna: And what of your Uncle? 

(Y/N): He also died. 

Celestia: You poor thing, you must have been through so much. 

(Y/N): I was Uncle Ben, was the closest thing I had to a father. He always told me, "With great Power also comes Great Responsibility."