A Day with the Dazzlings

Once again you wake up to being hugged by your girlfriends. Well except for one big difference, Twilight wasn't in bed with you. You wake up the others, and mention what's going on. 

Adagio: Well where did she go? 

Sonata: WHAT IF TWILIGHT GOT ABDUCTED BY ALIENS! OR MAYBE A MOB KIDNAPPED HER! 

Aria: You're just getting that idea because of the movie last night. 

Sonata: Well it looked pretty realistic for a superhero movie. No powers or anything, not that you need to have superpowers to be a superhero. 

Sci-Twi: Very true. 

Spike: Actually Twilight said she wanted to make breakfast this morning. It was to say thanks for supporting her ever since she and I moved to earth. The only problem is, she doesn't really know how to cook. 

Gloriosa: Oh dear, this isn't going to end well. 

Dog Spike: Let's go see what she's up to. 

(Y/N): Alright follow me everybody. 

You head into the kitchen, where Twilight, still in her pajamas, is making chocolate chip pancakes. 

She flips one of the pancakes towards you, and your spider-sense activates. You immediately grab a plate and catch the pancake. 

(Y/N): Uh, nice flip. 

Twilight: Oh good morning everybody. I made pancakes. 

You all sit down to eat your breakfast, and you were a little weary of how Twilight did. Everyone takes a bite, and surprisingly it doesn't taste bad. 

Adagio: Wow this is actually pretty good. 

Twilight: Thanks, Pinkie gave me some practice. 

Sunset: Whew, good to know. 

You all enjoy the rest of your breakfast and you get your date clothes on for your day out with the Dazzlings. 

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata walk down the stairs. Adagio is wearing her iconic purple outfit, but this time she is not wearing her fingerless gloves, she is also wearing purple high heels, and she has black nail polish. 

Aria is has her hair down, instead of her usual pigtails, and she is wearing a black sweater, black jeans, pink sneakers, and white socks with pink stripes. She also has black nail polish. 

Sonata is wearing a taco t-shirt, a black tie, white pants, and purple boots. Just like her sisters, she has black nail polish. 

(Y/N): You ready girls!? 

Dazzlings: OF COURSE! 

Adagio: I want to go singing! 

Aria: Yeah, we live to sing! 

Sonata: And I want to go eat tacos!! 

Aria: FOCUS ON SINGING FIRST SONATA! 

Sonata: Hey eating tacos for lunch can be really good you know! 

Adagio: Knock it off, we can go eat tacos! Right (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Sure girls, c'mon let's go. 

Adagio sits in the passenger seat next to the driver seat. 

Aria and Sonata are sitting in the back seats. 

You drive all the way back to the mall, and after finding a good parking spot you head over to the karaoke bar to sing some more. 

(Y/N): Well ladies first. 

Adagio: Oh what a gentleman. Okay girls, let's do it! 

Aria and Sonata: OKAY! LET'S DO IT!