Sun and Moon/Two New Harem Members

So after another travel through dimensions things started to turn back to normal, well as normal as it can get. But for now, you, your girlfriends, and your friends can rest once again and go back to having your normal routine of school and everything. Gwen also began attending CHS along with the rest of the team. Of course Carol and Jen didn't attend as they went out on patrol around the city. 

Anyway, it's another Friday, and the day is proceeding as usual. Classes were going along well, your grades were still spotless. It's crazy that even with all the villains that you have to deal with, you still have enough brain capacity to help get straight A's. It's a good thing the other students didn't envy you. All of a sudden, the PA system sounds, and Principal Celestia's voice is heard. 

PA: Attention (Y/N) (L/N), please come to the principal's office immediately. 

(Y/N): Huh, what could Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna want? 

You walk over to the principal's office and open the door. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are standing by the desk in front of you. They don't really seem to be angry. In fact they seem to be quite nervous, for some strange reason. 

(Y/N): Um, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. What did you want to see me for? 

Celestia: Look (Y/N), there's no need for formalities, you can call us by our names, we don't mind. 

Luna: Yes it is true. 

(Y/N): Right, did I do something wrong? Am I suspended or something? 

Celestia: No, nothing like that, (Y/N), you are one of the best students here at our school. 

Luna: And the most popular given your role as Spiderman. 

(Y/N): Thanks. 

Celestia: What Luna and I have to tell you is quite complicated. 

Luna: Promise us you won't freak out. 

(Y/N): UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH ...................... Can I have some water please. 

Luna: Sure. 

Luna hands you a glass of water, as you calm down. 

(Y/N): Okay fire away. 

Celestia: Well you see. .. the truth is .... 

Luna: We ..... really ... really. 

Celestia and Luna: We love you. 

At that moment you spit the water you are drinking out of your mouth, like the Nostalgia Critic did in a certain review of his. 

(Y/N): WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! STOP STOP! NO NO NO NO NO!!!! NO NO!!! BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH!!!!!!!!! 

Celestia: You said you wouldn't freak out. 

(Y/N): ARE YOU CRAZY, I'M 17! GOING ON 18!!!! YOU BOTH ARE WAY OLDER THAN MEEEEE! But you're still young and beautiful actually, both you and Luna, Celestia. 

Celestia and Luna blushed and began playing with their hair. 

Celestia and Luna: Thank you (Y/N). 

Luna: Anyway, we are aware of our age, and we know that loving a minor, is sort of illegal. But we have a plan that can help us date you. 

(Y/N): Okay, by the way, how long have you two been in love with me?