Out at Sea/A Sinister Spy in the Shadows?

The Luxe Deluxe moved throughout the seas on its spectacular cruise. In the meantime, as the sun rose to start the beginning of a new morning, you were still asleep on your heart-shaped bed, in the penthouse cabin that you and your girls stayed in. 

All your girlfriends were snuggled close to you, you tried to free your arms, but you felt your arms getting squeezed by Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Felicia at the same time. Some of the girls, like Twilight, Sci-Twi, Juniper, Fluttershy, Sour, Wallflower, and Kitty were talking in their sleep, bringing you up as the main topic in an imaginary conversation. 

Celestia, Luna, and Sable were on top of you, moving their legs up and down your legs, making you feel both warm, and ticklish. 

(Y/N): Girls! Good morning!! Time to wake up!! 

All of your girlfriends open their eyes, stretch and yawn cutely. 

Your Harem: Good morning (Y/N)!! 

You girlfriends began kissing you good morning. 

Celestia: I say we get a good shower, grab some breakfast, and then meet up with the others!! 

Felicia: Agreed, even felines need to bathe. 

Wallflower: I hope to see the rare flowers today! 

Juniper: I'm just pumped to see what films are playing at the theater today! 

Kitty: I'm just looking forward to relaxing on this vacation! 

Rarity: Well then, I say let's get ourselves showered and have some fun!! 

You all get up and head for the bathroom, taking turns showering, and then get dressed in your clothes once again. 

You all walk out of the penthouse, and head right for the lower decks, there you meet up with Miles, Gwen, Flash, Timber, and Harry who are ready to eat breakfast. 

Miles: Hey guys did you sleep well? 

(Y/N): Yes we did, thank you for asking. And Harry, thanks for the penthouse, that was pretty thoughtful. 

Harry: It cost a lot, but I did it to make sure, you were comfortable, and could stay will all the girls. 

Sunny: I think we're rubbing off on him, right Rarity dear. 

Rarity: I agree Sunny. 

Sci-Twi: Alright then, I say we go and enjoy some breakfast, and then we do our own things on the ship! 

Timber: Yeah, the dining tables are over here. And there are the buffet tables too. 

Timber points out to the buffet tables, and the dining tables as well. 

You all get a table, and then pick out your food from the buffet tables. 

You pick out some pancakes, bacon, ham, and omelets from the tables. The girls also pick out some of the same food, Gwen and the guys do so as well. 

Once breakfast is done, you guys begin discussing what to do now. 

(Y/N): Alright so what are you guys going to do? 

Fluttershy: I want to see if I can communicate with any whales down below. 

Sci-Twi: That's why I created a device to help us do it. I'm going to lower it down into the water, and then we'll see what Fluttershy can do with this microphone. 

Rainbow: I'm heading off to work out at the gym, well first, I'm going to head over to the cabin and change into some comfortable clothes. 

Applejack, Indigo, Carol, Jennifer, and Sugarcoat: Okay, we'll come too.