Your Great and Powerful Girlfriend

You wake up with your girlfriends snuggled up right close to you, sleeping as peacefully as a sleeping pet. You smile warmly, and kiss them good morning. 

(Y/N): Good morning my sweethearts! 

Your girlfriends: Good morning (Y/N)! 

Once again, they kiss you in response. 

(Y/N): So who is it, that I'm going to be dating today? 

Twilight: I believe it would be Trixie. She should be waiting by her house. 

(Y/N): Okay then. Thanks Twily. 

You kiss Twilight, as a thanks for the reminder. She blushes and smiles. 

Twilight: Anytime my love. 

Sunset: And don't worry about us. We'll be just fine. 

(Y/N): Of course. See you girls. 

Your girlfriends: Have a good time. 

You leap out of bed, and quickly prepare some breakfast for you and the girls, before you leave. You quickly eat your buttered, jammed toast, put on your date clothes, and rush out for your Audi. 

Soon enough you arrive at Trixie's house. The place looks nice, a wonderful two story house, and it is colored blue. You know exactly what you are going to do with Trixie today. Experience a magic show. 

You ring the doorbell and wait for a response. Soon enough Trixie opens the door. She still has her luxurious silver hair, she is wearing her blue jacket, with her purple t-shirt, her blue and purple skirt, with the magic wand, and now she was wearing high-heeled sandals. She was wearing light purple nail polish. 

Trixie: (Y/N)!! YOU CAME! 

Trixie jumped onto you and you caught her, as she embraced you and gave you a big kiss. 

(Y/N): Hey there Trix. Good to see you too. 

Trixie: Trixie has decided to throw you the greatest magic show that she has ever done! 

(Y/N): Well okay then. I know you can do real magic, and you are a way better magician, than Mysterio. That hack can't even get a hold of his illusions. 

Trixie: I appreciate the compliment (Y/N). Come inside. 

You walk inside, and follow Trixie to her room. She quickly leaves to fetch some snacks for you, and also to gather her magic equipment. 

You wait for a while, until some smoke appears around the room. Trixie appears with a purple magic hat, and prepares to do some magic tricks. 

Trixie: Now for the Great and Powerful Trixie's first trick, she will pull perform an oldie, but classic. The card trick. 

(Y/N): Now that's a classic. 

Trixie shows you an Ace of Spades card, and then shuffles it with the other cards. She then closes her hands, and the cards are gone. 

(Y/N): Say, where did they go? 

Trixie: Well what's that behind your ear? 

(Y/N): I don't know I don't even have- Wait a minute. 

You check behind your ear to find the Ace of Spades card. 

(Y/N): Good move there Trixie! That was really good! 

Trixie: Thank you (Y/N). But the Great and Powerful Trixie has more to show you! 

(Y/N): LAY IT ON ME! MY GREAT AND POWERFUL GIRLFRIEND!