Goblin's True Identity/New Bonds Forged and Bonds Broken

Doc Connors heard everything that was happening just as he left the school! 

Connors: NO, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THEY'RE GOING TO USE THE DAZZLINGS AS BAIT, TO GET TO (Y/N) and the girls! I have to warn them. 

The next day you all were approaching the school.

Sunset: Alright this is it, the moment everyone has been waiting for, let's break that spell! 

At that moment Doc Connors comes rushing over! 

(Y/N): Doc, what's going on?! 

Twilight: Yeah Doctor Connors, you look like you've seen a ghost! 

Connors: It's the Dazzlings, Mysterio and Green Goblin have captured them! 

You and Rainbooms: WHAT! 

Connors: They were able to use some of that magic that was collected from the negative emotions and used them to create duplicate pendants. Goblin is gathering more allies so he can cause chaos across the world! Mysterio took the Dazzlings pendants, and now he's going to appear on stage and terrorize the entire school! 

Rainbow: Crap, why does that green skinned psychopath have to put us through this!? 

Applejack: I don't know but he really hates (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. Girls you rush to the gym, I'll suit up into Spidey! Thanks for the help Doc. 

Doc Connors: Good I'll go with the girls to warn Celestia, Luna, and the rest of the students. 

You put on the Spiderman suit, and rush to the gym. 

The girls find the Dazzlings behind the backstage. 

They were gagged and tied up to chairs. 

The girls untie the Dazzlings. 

Aria: I can't believe I'm saying this but- 

Sonata bowed politely. 

Sonata: Thank you so much for helping us, Goblin created clones of our pendants and now he's going to deliver them to more super-powered villains! And Mysterio has taken our real pendants! 

Adagio: Look we only wanted to rule the world, because we were banished here by Starswirl the Bearded years ago. The world rejected us, because they saw us as freaks. But now, we don't want this anymore, now that Goblin is using our magic for even worse purposes. Murder and destruction is something we won't stand for! 

Twilight: Look, I'm pretty sure we can help you. 

Fluttershy: Yeah everyone needs a second chance! 

Rainbow: I may not trust you guys yet, but if Mysterio and Goblin are really behind this, then you have my full support. 

Rarity: Right, let's teach that magic brute, and that freakish monster a lesson! 

Sunset: Let's put a stop to this madness once and for all. 

The Battle was about to begin. 

Trixie: Now Then The Great and Powerful Trixie is abou t to Win! 

Flash's Band: No we're going to WIN! 

Miles's DJ's: NO WE ARE! 

CMCS: NO WE ARE! 

Spidey: Everyone stop! You're all in grave danger!

Everyone snapped out of the spell. 

Trixie: Spidey?