The Return of the Princess and the Dog/Sleepover!

In Equestria at the Castle of Friendship. 

Doorbell rings. Spike the Dragon runs over to get it. 

Spike: I'll get it. 

There is a gray skinned earth pony, with a grey mane, a gray tail, a vest, a gray mustache, glasses, and a cutie mark that resembled a red Capital M, complete with FF, SP, A, and X, on the top left, top right, bottom left, and bottom right. (Stan Lee everybody, we miss you buddy!) 

Stan: Hey kid, you might want to take this book, your Princess of the Sun wanted me to deliver it to you and your friend Twilight. 

Spike: Okay thanks, but who are you. 

Stan: Just the guy who watches out over all of these events. Believe me you need to get back to earth as fast as possible. A lot of amazing things are bound to happen to all of you, (Y/N), needs your help more than ever! 

Spike: How do you know about (Y/N)? 

Stan: That's a secret, let's just say I'm a true believer. See you around kiddo! 

Spike: Well that was weird, hey Twilight!

Spike explained what happened to Twilight. 

Twilight: Alright Spike, we have to return to earth, I had a feeling something was wrong. 

Spike: But how? The portal is back in the Crystal Empire. 

Twilight: Don't worry, it's right here. 

Twilight unveiled a curtain and there it was the portal mirror to earth. 

Twilight: Celestia mailed it to me, in case something bad happened. 

Spike: So now we get to see (Y/N), Sunset, and the others again. 

Twilight blushed. 

Twilight: Yeah, I just wish I could stay. 

Spike: You know you can always use the duplication spell, and our duplicates can live in Equestria, and we can live on earth. 

Twilight: I'll think about that. For now, let's go. First I better leave a note for the others. 

Twilight quickly writes a note for the other elements. She puts the book that Stan gave Spike and puts it on the machine attached to the mirror. 

The portal activates and Twilight jumps in. 

Twilight: Come on Spike, let's save the world again! 

Spike: You bet! 

Spike also jumps in. 

At CHS statue. 

You, the guys, and the girls were waiting at the portal. Rarity was painting Fluttershy's fingernails, Applejack and Pinkie Pie were playing Yugi-Oh (yes Yugi-Oh exists in this world), Sunset is reading through her journal, Rainbow Dash is holding her soccer ball, and you were making a playlist of songs for a new phone that Harry had helped buy so you could give it to Twilight. 

Harry: Are you sure you want to give her the phone? 

(Y/N): YES, I want Twilight to stay here this time, for as long as possible. I know how smart she is, she probably found a way to keep the portal open, and I want her to experience everything the human world has to offer. 

Harry: Sounds like you're in love. 

Miles: Yeah well that's what (Y/N) has been feeling lately. 

Flash: He is easy to read like an open book. 

Rainbow: Okay where the hell is she? 

(Y/N): Give it some time Rainbow, Twilight will figure this out in a jiffy. Now if you'll excuse me, I know five good songs to put on here.