The Memory Stone/Time to Bring the Memories Back!

You were walking down the school and you were excited that the school yearbook was going to be coming out. Of course, the "Best Friends" section was going to have you, your entire harem, Miles, Timber, Flash, and Harry in it! 

(Y/N): Wow I can't believe we've come so far all this time!! It's pretty crazy! But hey, another year of school isn't going to be so bad. Plus, I want all these memories to last forever!! 

You continue walking with a happy go lucky attitude as all the students give you thumbs up and call out to you! 

Male Student: YO (Y/N)! Looking awesome bro! 

Female Student: Hi (Y/N)! You're looking handsome today! 

Students: Yo rock man! Hey (Y/N), you're the man!! 

You continue to happily stroll down the school and sing to yourself about how excited you are. Plus, you know the yearbook will look good, after all Sunset is in charge! What can go wrong? All of sudden you bump into another girl, without looking. 

(Y/N): Sorry ma'm I didn't mean to disturb you! 

???: It's okay I should s- OMG (Y/N)!!! 

The girls began blushing madly, she had light green skin, dark green hair, freckles, a tan striped shirt, blue jeans, white socks, and grey converse sneakers. You recognized her immediately! This is Wallflower Blush, she's a cute gardener, who you spotted one day after the events of the Friendship Games. She liked to plant flowers outside of the school, and would usually sing to herself. Although she was mostly forgotten by some people. 

(Y/N): Hey Wallflower!! 

Wallflower: You remember me!! OMG (Y/N)! YOU'RE SO HOT!! No wonder why those girls are so lucky to have such a handsome and nice man like you! 

(Y/N): Hey of course I do! You make some pretty cute flowers. 

Wallflower: Thank you so much!!! By the way, do you think you can help me out today! I wanted to make some extra special flowers to show off to the school! 

(Y/N): Look Wallflower I'd like to, but I really can't. I promised Sunset and the others that I would help them out with the yearbook. 

Wallflower: Oh okay! SHOOT WHY DIDN'T I CONFESS TO HIM! I'M SO STUPID (Y/N), CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU! YOU'VE BEEN SO NICE TO ME! AND YET YOU CAN'T HELP ME?! 

You run off to find the girls. 

Wallflower walks away, until all of a sudden a man from the janitor closet pulls her inside! 

Wallflower: AGH! WHO DID THAT?! 

Her supposed kidnapper, had a mysterious white face, a blue suit, a black tie, black pants, and black dress shoes. He was your very first enemy, the Chameleon! 

Chameleon: I hear that Spiderman attends this school. Do you know, exactly where I can find him! 

Wallflower: Spiderman, NO HE'S TALKING ABOUT (Y/N)! I CAN'T LET HIM KNOW THAT!! Spiderman, no I don't know anyone here who is Spiderman! Why do you want to know! 

Chameleon: Oh please girl you don't want to mess with me! 

Chameleon knocks her out, and out of Wallflower's pocket she drops a mysterious rock. 

Chameleon: Huh, what is this? Ah this must be the memory stone, of course, the Master Planner did mention something about an ancient rock that alter memories when used. Those manuscripts taken from that sorcerer were accurate! Now then Spiderman, I know how much you care about those girls. Well let's see if they like you now!