Meet the Spiders

It was insane, the Spider of this dimension was your first, and deceased girlfriend, Gwendolyn "Gwen" Maxine Stacy! 

Spidey: WHEN, WHERE, HOW, AND WHY!? 

Gwen: Sheesh calm down (Y/N), I know who you are, even though you passed away and all. 

Spidey: Can you please explain, how you are alive here. And why you're SpiderGirl? 

Gwen: It's SpiderWoman. Anyway, here the story. My name is Gwen Stacy, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the past 2 years, I've been the one and only SpiderWoman. So the rest is I joined a band, saved the city, rescued my dad, I was too late to save you, (Y/N), my best friend. So I continue to save everyone. Also, I'm sort of a wanted fugitive and on Kingpin's enemy list. And you guys are? 

Pinkie popped up. 

Pinkie: We're Team Spider, I'm Pinkie Pie by the way! 

Sunset: I'm Sunset Shimmer. 

Twilight: I'm Twilight Sparkle. 

Sci-Twi: I'm also Twilight Sparkle, but call me Sci-Twi. 

Rainbow: Name's Rainbow Dash!

Applejack: Howdy there I'm Applejack! 

Rarity: Nice to make your acquaintance darling, I'm Rarity. 

Fluttershy: I-I'm Fluttershy, nice to meet you. 

Adagio: I'm Adagio Dazzle.

Aria: Not that I mind, but I'm Aria Blaze, I think I like you girl. 

Sonata: I'm Sonata Dusk! Nice to meet you Gwen! 

Flash: Flash Sentry. 

Miles's face turned beet red. 

Miles: M-M-M-My name is Miles Morales.

Trixie: I'm the Great and Powerful TRRRRRIXIE! 

Timber: Timber Spruce, at your service. 

Gloriosa: And I'm his sister, Gloriosa Daisy. 

Sunny: Sunny Flare, nice to meet you dearie. 

Sugarcoat: I'm Sugarcoat, it's a pleasure. 

Harry: Harry Osborne, CEO of Oscorp. 

Lemon: Nice to meet you dude, I'm Lemon Zest. 

Sour: I'm Sour Sweet, don't get on my bad side, and we'll get along just fine. 

Indigo: Indigo Zap's the name. 

Starlight: I'm Starlight Glimmer! 

Juniper: Juniper Montage. 

Wallflower: I'm Wallflower Blush, remember it well please!!

Kitty: I'm Katherine Pride, or Shadowcat! But you can call me Kitty. 

Jennifer: I'm the She-Hulk! But I'm also known as Jen by my friends. 

Carol: And I'm Ms. Marvel. But you may call me Carol. 

Gwen: Woah (Y/N), you have quite the team here. 

Spidey: Yep, I wouldn't give them up for any other team out there. So Gwen, what's the news here? 

Gwen: Look let's just go somewhere, where we can be out of police or Alchemax vision. 

Soon enough everyone is at a diner. Since you were extremely hungry and didn't eat the bagel, you decided to basically everything that you saw on the menu. This includes, a giant burger with lettuce, cheese, ketchup, mayo, and bacon. A whole bunch of fries, a large pepperoni pizza, BBQ chicken wings, nachos, and three milkshakes (vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate), oh and you just gave everyone else some Pepsi.