Your Western Love!!

You wake up in your bed being smothered by Pinkie, Maud, Limestone, and Marble, who are kissing your face, hugging you, and are running their barefeet up and down your legs!! The other girls (minus Gwen of course) are also hugging you and kissing your face!! 

(Y/N): Man they look so peaceful when they are sleeping!! Well, it's time to go and see my beloved cowgirl!! 

You slip out of the grasp of your girlfriends and prepare a note again to tell them that you are off to date Applejack! 

You take a shower, and brush your teeth!! You're getting pretty excited to go to a rodeo. You haven't been to one in quite awhile. 

(Y/N): Got to look my best!! 

You're wearing you're leather jacket, along with a red shirt, and some blue pants. You still wear your sneakers and socks, just because they're comfortable! 

(Y/N): Alright then, time to pick up AJ! 

You get in the car and drive over to Sweet Apple Acres!! 

Upon arriving you already see Applejack near the barn, she is clearly expecting you, she comes over with some of her belongings. She is wearing her cowgirl hat as usual, along with a white and green shirt with an apple picture on it. She also has a blue skirt, with apple images on it, and she is wearing yellow nail polish, with apple images on each nail. She is wearing her favorite cowgirl boots. 

(Y/N): Hey Applejack!! 

Applejack: Howdy there sugarcube!! 

You both hug each other and then kiss with Applejack adding lots of tongue!! 

(Y/N): Wow you've gotten better at kissing!! 

Applejack: Of course I have, I've been dating you for so long that I have to get better and better!! Plus, getting to date you this early just makes me scream YEE-HAW!! 

(Y/N): Heh, never change AJ, you'll always be my favorite cowgirl! 

Applejack: Thanks Sugarcube!! I made sure to bring my stuff just in case I was going to sleepover. 

(Y/N): You are, I wouldn't want you to miss out!! I mean Pinkie and her sisters are already at my house! 

Applejack: So you mean that Maud, Limestone, and Marble are dating you now? 

(Y/N): Eeyup, they confessed yesterday! 

Applejack: Well the more the merrier I guess. They're good people after all. 

(Y/N): I know!! So, I'm thinking of taking you to a rodeo! What do you say?! 

Applejack: AW HELL YEAH!! I LOVE A GOOD RODEO!! Man I can't wait!! 

(Y/N): Then let's get going!! Say, Applejack, I've been wondering, are you originally from Texas?

Applejack: Yeah I am. Why do you ask?

(Y/N): I was just wondering. 

Applejack: Okay then. Let's get going. I ain't going to wait any longer. 

Applejack gets in the seat next to you, and you both head off to the Canterlot Stadium, where pretty much every single kind of sport is shown. Yeah, pretty crazy, but hey, you weren't complaining. You've had to deal with crazy crap your whole life anyway. 

(Y/N): Well here we are. 

Applejack: This is going to be fun!! 

As you guys walk in, you both overhear Snips and nails talking about rodeo.