thirty-five

Jealous
~•°•~

That afternoon, Felix made sure he had thoroughly cleaned himself and got rid of anything that might ensue suspicion.

Lyra would be livid if she knew he was helping Edward cover-up rouges. Just being in the North was a mistake.

The deal with being the South’s Beta meant he could never come back to his old home, but how could he not? Edward needed help, he just didn’t expect that he needed help with hiding everything about Lyra’s past.

Felix stretched his legs through the winding path that lead to the lake, sighing as the log cabin’s frame entered his vision but his relief was immediately replaced with sudden fear when Ignacios came walking up to the door.

What the fuck?’ He asks himself, contemplating whether or not he should reveal himself.

With a tired grunt, he called his brother’s name as he trudged to the door. Gearing himself up for another short talk.

“Ignacios.” He says.

His brother turned, his gray steely eyes narrowing at Felix’s direction.

“What are you doing here, Ignacios?”

His brother thinned his lips, breathing in deeply as he scratched the back of his head.

“It’s none of your business.” He dismissed roughly.

He felt anger suddenly rise up his head. Ignacios still really didn’t know about Lois, or maybe he did and he chose to keep parading himself with that whore of a wolf. That was where all of his anger was coming from.

“You shouldn’t be in here.” He dauntingly says.

“It’s not you that I’m here for.”

Felix neared his brother, raising his chin to taunt Ignacios. His brother might be the good and great Alpha everyone says he is, but with his younger brother, he immediately lost his patience.

“Whoever you’re here for, pretty sure they’re not going to be happy to see you.” He smiled.

A glint of irritation appeared across Iggy’s disheveled face.

“I’m not in the mood to play the bad guy here, Lex. I just want to speak with Edward.”

“What do you want with him?”

Felix raised his brows, finding himself surprised with his brother wanting to speak with Edward.

“That’s something between me and Edward, now move.” Ignacios placed his hand on Felix’s arms, softly pushing him away.

He tightened his jaw, shoving his brother’s arm away from him.

“He’s not here,” he grunts. “his guarding your border.”

“Guarding the border,” Ignacios looked at his brother grimly as if he had believed nothing. “or is he killing the rogues crossing my borders without properly reporting it to me?”

The way Iggy’s eyes looked at him spitefully already made him falter. It looks like his brother wasn’t going down easy.