one

His First Festival

~•°•~

"Now, you little brats," Stylinson patted their heads, smiling like a loving father to his two sons. "need a rest. Iggy, you oughta look after Felix here. No sneaking out."

"Yes, Alpha." Ignacios smiled, bowing his head down, and went to bed, tucking himself in and laid comfortably under his newly washed sheets.

He was about to fall asleep when Felix's voice called out for him.

"Iggy!" Felix whispered half-shouted.

His lips turned into a tight frown as he scowled, keeping his eyes closed.

"Shut up and get some sleep, Lex." He shifted his place and faced the wall, curling into a ball.

"I can't!" Felix let a dramatic sigh slip through his lips as he jumped off from the top of the bunk bed, making it shake.

Iggy realized Lex had already sat on his bed when it sank. It made him frown, knowing his baby brother always stirred trouble. And why of all nights would he be interested in going out?

Well, it was the Winter Moon Harvest Festival. Where all the pack members and even guests from neighboring packs gathered for fun and celebration. Thanking the Moon for bountiful blessings she had graciously bestowed upon them that year.

"Of course you can, want me to bonk you on the head?" He snapped.

"Haha, very funny. Come on! The temptation is too strong. We have to go there!" Lex smacked his older brother behind the head, causing Iggy to shoot up from the bed.

"No! Larry will have our balls if we go out there. Rules are rules." He says, pushing Lex off of his bed.

"Fúck your rules, we'll just be there for like five minutes and we'll be back here." His baby brother exclaimed.

"No, Felix."

As Iggy held his ground, he saw the desperation in his brother's grey eyes. Dammit, how could he ever resist Lex?

Ignacios loved his brother. It was a weakness of his and everyone knew about it and which Lex exploited to the very last drop.

"For the Moon's sakes, stop being a stickler for once. Think about the party, the fun, and the babes!" Felix dropped to his knees and brought his hands together. Begging like a small kid. "Please big brother, for once. Don't you love me?"

He sighed, rolling his eyes, and reluctantly hopped off the bed. He shook his head, thinking of what Larry would do to them if they were caught.

"You know, you can be a convincing wolf sometimes." He gave up, glancing at his brother, and moved towards the door.

"But you love me, right?" Felix smiled brightly, walking beside his older brother.

With a chuckle, Iggy slapped his brother upside the head and walked as Felix hissed from the blow.

"Nope." He said.

~•°•~

The large pine trees surrounding the clearing where the pack members were gathered seemed to be ultimately filled with life. The music, the lights, and the loud laughter that entered his ears made him smile. It felt like an awesome experience knowing this was his first time seeing what goes on with the festival.

"Iggy! Here, come."

He heard his brother whisper. Felix moved through the trees and joined the other pack members, immediately hugging a female wolf on her side.