twelve

The Human Side

~•°•~

Don't get confused! Iggy’s wolf is talking to his human. The real Ignacios is still trapped in his own body while his wolf was the one driving!

The italic side of the conversation is the human Iggy talking.

Ask away if you're lost.

~•°•~

Ignacios closed his eyes, the thought of his mate being here was a distracting idea.

Even though it shouldn't be, but it was bothering him. He was only a wolf, no emotions. While his human was sleeping, he was controlling his body. But why was it like this?

He hated his human, but for his mate, he still felt for her. It was selfish of him but he wanted to care for the wolf even if she didn't want anything from him.

He pushed himself off the wall he was resting on and walked, his long strides taking him to his room. There he stripped himself of his shirt and rested on his bed, covering his eyes with his long muscly arm.

It was time, he needed to talk with his human.

He relaxed, the emptiness in his mind started to call him as he breathed in deeply, releasing the air slowly as stayed in place.

His human was deep asleep like he always was.

“Wake up,” he whispered. “you're going to disappear without even ever talking?” he said to his human.

The real Ignacios, the human side, opened his eyes, only seeing darkness as the deep isolation of the space inside his consciousness surrounded him like a never-ending abyss.

I—you're talking to me,” Ignacios whispered.

“I am, you probably already know why.” the wolf said.

The wolf felt his human’s silence, making him frown. It always made him upset whenever his human paused, it made him wonder what would truly happen if his human dies.

The thought bringing cold tingles down his body.

I can't, I don't want to see her.

“You have to,” the wolf growled. “she has the right to know.”

Then you tell her! You are the one that rejected her! Not me, I—I, couldn't. I'm scared.

There it was again, his human’s cowardice and indecisiveness making him angry.

This is why humans were flawed by default. Emotions were a hindrance to succession, power was all that was needed to rule and the will to strive for greatness. Compassion had no place in their world.

It was completely disgusting.

He breathed in deeply, “So you're going to hide?”

I would like to fight for her, but I’m three years too late.

“And who's fault is that?”