ten

Infirma
~•°•~

Lyra felt her skin burn as the silver collar dug into her neck and the rope that was tightly wrapped around her wrists caused her to wince in pain. She remembered waking up in the back of her car all tied up and gagged as Jasper drove silently into the familiar woodlands of the Northern pack.

She was back!

All that came into her mind was seeing him. Ignacios would be here, waiting for her. Only to hurt her again. But somehow, his opinion doesn't matter to her anymore. She had given up her unhealthy pursuit for his love a long time ago when she met Evan.

Then came Ned and Felix. She hoped she doesn't see Ned. It would only break her heart to see her father’s calm gray eyes. And Felix, she wondered where was he now.

Thoughts after thoughts continue to flood through her until Jasper stopped the car, her eyes darting to the windshield, seeing the Northern crest welded on the mass gate.

“Stay quiet,” he said. As if she was going to talk with a piece of cloth gagging her. She watched him silently wait for the gate to open. “you forgot to tell me you are the one who stepped out of line and kissed my Alpha all those years ago. You got sent away along with the Alpha’s brother. You are an icon here in our pack, parents tell your story to their children. Any whore or stupid buffoon that steps out of line will be punished accordingly.” He chuckled.

Her eyes caught his eyes in the rearview mirror. She glared at him, only making him smile. She only acted on impulse and madness.

She tried to speak but all that came out of her mouth was muffled screams.

“Oh Moon, do you ever stop?” he was annoyed, the gruff tone in his voice made her sure of that.

The gate opens slowly and she was greeted by wolves, their head bowed down in respect for Jasper. A sudden tick in her heart made her eyes widen and her veins surge with blood. She felt him, she felt Ignacios through her wolf.

Her wolf howled inside of her, its sporadic movement causing her to close her eyes and breathing heavily. She wanted to stay calm yet her wolf wanted to end Iggy’s life.

Her eyes caught the massive mansion, its familiarity causing her to breathe erratically.

“We’re home,” he said and stepped out of the car. He dragged her out of the car, her muffled groans sent an annoying tick into Jasper’s ears.

He ripped off the clothing that was pushed into her mouth and glared at her. She gasped as she looked at him with fury.

“You little shit, you did take me here,” she growled, her eyes narrowing at his lilac orbs that burnt with annoyance.

“And so?” he pulled the chain, causing her to yelp. “You have no power over me wolf,”

She followed him into the house, each step she took caused an uproar in her depths. Her wolf howled, scratched, and begged to be let out but she couldn't afford for her wolf to get hurt.

The familiar halls decked with knick-knacks, the scent of the woods, and Edward. He was still here.

Neddy, please help.’ She thought to herself.