seventeen

Human Again

~•°•~

First off, yes. This chapter is crappily made. But please do enjoy yourself.

Also, what do you think about the new cover?

~•°•~

Dear Elder brother,

It's been years since we've last spoken with each other and I felt it would be common courtesy I had sent you a missive informing my whereabouts. I have made the Southernlands my home and I am doing well here.

My problem is that, since with your little dilemma at the Easterner's borders, with you being the murderer of their Alpha and Luna, they want justice. They are planning to infiltrate your borders and take your life. A second thing is that they also wish to retrieve a wolf in question for the murder of Odette Johnson, a human. They have information that he is in your pack.

So, being the good brother that I am, I have made a truce on your behalf. They will retrieve the murderer and you will be left alone, should you wish to fight, they will send their Alpha to start a formal war.

We both know how wars end Ignacios, one always dies. I would very much be disappointed if you go, but your actions have forced me. A friend has informed me that a certain little she-wolf has arrived no longer than three weeks ago. I will come and collect her. She is better off without you.

The Easterners will arrive on the day you receive this message. Be prepared.

Sincerely yours,

Felix

That was the letter. An infiltration? He raised his brows. How stupid would the Easterners be if they would actually do that?

He pinched the bridge of his nose as anger crept up on the back of his mind. He had no time for this. He was still stuck in the thought of Lyra.

What would become of his human if he as the wolf, let Felix take her? The wolf knew his human needed her, but how would he actually do it?

In the darkness of his cold and quiet room, he wallowed in thoughts of a mad man. First off was with Felix. He knew his brother was serious about taking Lyra away. And for some reason, he felt anger. His emotions were a mess and he couldn't fix it.

He was a wolf. Who wore the body of his human. His human was tucked on the deepest darkest part of his mind.

"Are you there, Ignacios?" the wolf said aloud in his empty room.

A cold and deafening quietness ensued. His heart beating erratically through his chest.

"I'm here." His human spoke, his voice was a ghostly whisper that made him frown.

"You've been quiet for far too long, my human."

"I'm afraid, wolf."

There was it again. His human's contemplations made him go insane. He wanted to push him through it. His human was strong, the wolf knew that. They shared one body, and every time the wolf saw Ignacios win with a smile on his face, he felt pride.

This was Lois' fault. The wolf couldn't take it anymore and his human needed to stand up.

"It's time. I can't handle your personal affairs. You have to take my place and control your own body." The wolf said.