I am Who I am

God, I always love ending on a cliffhanger. Cry's in a real pickle now, isn't he? He's being forced to observe his memories of before he was taken and transformed by the league. Honestly, it's no wonder why's he breaking down. All he's technically known is what the league wants. And now that he's been shown that he wanted to be a hero, he simply can't handle it. Will Mako and Jin succeed in freeing Cry of the leagues control? Will he finally have his eyes opened for once? We're getting deeper and deeper into this amazing arc and his torment is only going to increase from here. Enjoy!

"I know who I am..... I'm..... I'm part of the league...... no, i'm a hero........ I'm Arsenal....... No, i'm Cry.....Which one...... which one am I...... I don't know anymore..... Who am I..... What am I.............. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT ANYMORE!!!!" I screamed and muttered as I was dragged away by Mako and Jin. 

"The truth is what gets us all in the end. No matter what you do, it'll always be your downfall." Mako said as they arrived at the tower. They carried me into an elevator and took me all the way up to the observation floor that overlooked the city. There waited the liberation army's supreme leader and Giran who was near beaten to death. 

"Bravo, ladies. Bravo indeed. He's quite special, that one. Did you show him everything, Mako?" The supreme leader asked her. 

"Only up to the point where he was at training camp with the other students from his classes. When I mentioned the league, he just shut down and has been questioning who he is this whole time." Mako explained to him. 

"Hmm, took quicker than I expected then. I thought you'd have to show him more of his loved ones afterwards but it seems I was mistaken. He should awaken from his state eventually and, if you did your charms, then he'll remember who he is." The supreme leader said. 

"What the hell did you do to the kid? Not just anyone can take him down so easily." Giran asked out of pure shock. 

"You took him away from his life and gave him a new one. You people in the league tried to destroy his old life but his memories stayed locked deep within his mind. I simply removed the locks and showed him who he really is." Mako explained to Giran. 

"Tenshonoma Cryshiki is going to become a valuable member of our army when he wakes, as will a few other members of the league. All is proceeding as planned." Jin said as I just kept on muttering. 

"I am who I am...... I know..... who..... I am...... I'm me...... I'm..... me......" I said as I still saw my body standing in that black room surrounded by screens of my past. 

"Cry, you're simply the hardest worker and greatest hero in class B. I know you'll have a bright future!" That orange haired girl said to me. 

"I like you, Cry! The way you kill people and smear their blood on you is simply the best!" Toga said as I started to feel my body shake. 

"I know you'll always have my back, and i'll do the same for you. I love you, Cry!" That girl with the dark hair and long earlobes said to me as it felt like my ears were bleeding. 

"Someone like you deserves freedom. That's why I wanted you. You show promise, Arsenal. And I can assure you it will lead to many great things." Overhaul said to me as I started covering my ears. But, the voices were still coming through. 

"You're the shining star of our class, Cry! There ain't no one who can take us down when you're here!" That boy with the gray hair and sharp teeth said to me. 

"Dude, you're totally awesome! You weren't that impressive. You're gonna help the league get one step closer to achieving our goal! You're just gonna slow us down like me." I heard Twice say to me as I started furiously scratching my head.