Prologue (Just some Info on OC)

.Character Name: Tenshonoma Cryshiki (will be known as Cry for most of story)

.Hair Color: Brown

.Age: 16

.Gender: Male

.Eye Colour: Brown

.Quirk: Unstable (Ability to use multiple different quirks but has little control over all but one.)

.Background info: Tormented throughout childhood by quirk users and non-users due to having multiple quirks. Cry is known to have 7 different quirk abilities as of age 16.

.Qualities: Cares most about respect, will stand up to anyone being disrespectful. Tries to avoid confrontation unless needed. Highly caring towards women. Uneasy when talking about his quirk. High intelligence, tends to form alliances easy. Will take the leadership role if needed.

.Quirk Abilities: Dragon Wings(only quirk he has total control over), 2. Plasma(can generate plasma from limbs, use for projectiles and physical attack enhancement), 3. PSI(can multiply strikes up to 100,000x psi, risk of blowing off limbs if used near max power), 4. Reflection(Can use light reflections to become invisible or create a non-physical duplicate of himself), 5. Kinetic Energy(can absorb incoming kinetic energy and store it to an unknown amount, then releasing it all at once), 6. Overdrive(Can temporarily double speed and strength, however, this is last resort, using it causes him to sleep for 10 hours and causes serious pains after use), 7. Futuresight(can see 7 seconds into the future, using it for more than 5 seconds may cause blindness). 

.Note: All quirks above other than number 1 are not able to be fully controlled by Cry, if drawbacks are listed they will most likely happen to him if he uses them. Quirks without  a drawback listed can have obvious side-effects such as using his plasma quirk for too long can melt his arms and legs. Reflection does not cancel out any noise Cry makes, someone with excellent hearing or fast movements can easily counter this ability. Lastly, changes to Cry's quirk occur further into the story, so if you think he's broken now, I will let you know that he takes a major step down eventually.

Cry's Stats:

Power: 3/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 4/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Cooperativeness: 5/5

.With some details out of the way, you have been introduced to Cry and his quirk abilities. If you're reading this far I would like to say thank you and I really hope you enjoy my take on the My Hero Academia events seen through my OC and class 1-B. And lastly, if you have any comments on this series before beginning the story, feel free to leave one in the comment section. I always read them and reply. 

Enjoy