Untouchable?

Finally, we're getting into the heat of things. I've been excited for this because we get to see how Cry would've faired against Mirio if he still had his original set of powers. Oh, and as a side note, i'll be producing at least two chapters for my Fairy Tail series "The Tempest Furies" this week. Plus, i'll also be starting my third series which I've been working on with a friend of mine. It'll be a pokemon series which i'm going to start next week. So if you're a fan of Pokemon, I recommend you go check it out. I don't have a title for the series yet, so i'll think of one and let you all know during my comments in a future chapter. And lastly, before I sign off, I ask for a favor from anyone who is good at drawing anime characters. If you would be so kind as to draw Cry, in his current canon state, wearing his hero costume and diamond arm. If anyone did that, I would literally pay them for that artwork. If you're reading this, you don't have to but if you want to, please do. It'll bring so much joy to me, and it'll also show that someone actually cares about this series. Just leave a link or the image in the comment section below if you decide to do this. Now, Enjoy!

"You shouldn't have been able to get here so easily..." Overhaul said as he stared at this wannabe hero. "He's clearly got some sort of stealth related quirk. I wasn't able to here him approaching us with my super hearing." I said as Overhaul agreed with me. "I took a short cut to get here... And I came to rescue that girl." The boy said, referring to the girl Chronostasis was holding. "...I see you pull your hero face after the circumstances dawn on you, hmm, Mr. student?" Overhaul said which made the connection to me that these two had met sometime before. Overhaul continued and said "At that time, when we first met, you did indeed notice, but you simply pretended not to, didn't you? She doesn't even wish to be rescued by you. To this girl, you are no hero." 'That's why i'm her now." The boy said as he started to walk towards us. Overhaul and Chronostasis simply turned around and walked away from the boy, and I did the same. "It seems i'm not getting through to you, so i'll put it simply. You're just going to die." Overhaul said as the boy had now begun to run after us. But as quick as he was to start running, he started to lose his balance, almost like he was incredibly dizzy. He fell over against a wall, looking like he was having trouble standing. I then looked up and hanging form the ceiling was one of the higher ranked members of the cleansers. I learned that his name was Deidoro and that his quirk was "Dead Drunk." If anyone got near him, they'd fall into a state where they're basically drunk all the time. And after he appeared, another high ranking member showed himself. It was the one who wore the long black coat and hat. His name was Nemoto Shin. His quirk was called "Truth" and with it, he can force his target to answer his questions and spill their innermost thoughts and feelings. They were a destructive duo, capable of crippling any opponent physically and mentally. There was no way this wannabe hero was going to make it out alive. "Arsenal, take this." Overhaul said to me as he gave me a syringe. "What's this? You're not making me take your drug so my quirk will disappear, are you?" I said to him. "No, this one is different. Although, I would've liked to use that very drug on you to test its effects on multiple power users, that would've broken my partnership with the league of villains. The drug I gave you, we call it "trigger." What it does is temporarily amplify the output of someones quirk. We deduced it multiplies a quirks power by 10. Don't use it now. Save that in case we get overwhelmed. It's our ticket out of here if that indeed happens." Overhaul explained to me as I put the syringe in my back pocket. 

We had only walked for about a minute when something could be heard coming from behind us. We all turned to see what it was and we all gave the same shocked expression when we saw it was that same wannabe hero from before. He leaped forward at us, faster than I could react. He swung his body, aiming to hit Overhaul with one of his fists and to hit myself and Chronostasis with one of his legs. Overhaul tilted his head back and just dodged his attack. I wasn't so lucky as I went to block the attack, but I was too slow. His leg struck me along my chest and his foot made contact with Chronostasis's face. I slid across the floor backwards but I was able to stay on my feet. Chronostasis wasn't as lucky though. He slid across the floor on his back, hitting his head against a wall in the process. Meanwhile, the little girl he was holding was caught by this hero. "Please... Stop! That man will kill you!" She cried, pointing at Overhaul. The hero stared down Overhaul, giving him a fiery stare. "I'll never let him make you sad ever again! Everything's fine now! I'll be your hero!" He yelled as Overhaul started to kneel down to the ground. "How filthy..." He said as he started to take his gloves off. "Come back here, Eri. Don't you care if he's killed? How many times must I tell you before you understand?" Overhaul said, trying to convince the girl to come back to him. From what he had said, I confirmed that the girls name was Eri. "You were born to destroy others. Don't listen to him, Eri. Every single one of your actions is destined to kill people, Chisaki! You are a cursed being! How the hell can you say such things to your own daughter!?" The hero said which took me by surprise. "So this girl is Overhaul's daughter? I see no resemblance though, she can't be." I thought to myself as Overhaul brushed some dust off of his pants. "Oh, that old story? I don't have any children." He said as he touched the ground with both of his hands. In mere milliseconds, the ground beneath Overhaul broke into pieces and then reformed into concrete spikes. He made the spikes close in on this hero, hoping to impale him. The hero lifted Eri up high and the spikes struck him. However, they didn't seem to affect him at all, almost as if they didn't actually touch him. I made my move by firing a plasma shot at the hero. He didn't move at all and took my shot head on. And when the smoke cleared, he was still in the same place. "So that's what it is. You have the ability to phase in and out of objects. That's a pretty strong quirk if you ask me." I said as I made my way back to Overhaul's side. "You'd put her in harms way!?" The hero said, obviously meaning Eri. "Yes! It doesn't matter if Eri breaks. If I can reassemble her in time, I can bring her back to life. And Eri doesn't need to come out of it pristine, since I can revert her back to her original state anyway. Trust me, Eri, and her body, know that first-hand." Overhaul explained as it was clear he was pissing off this hero. The hero put Eri down onto the ground, leaving his cape behind with her.