The Eyes of a Killer

In case if you noticed, yes I did alter the story a bit once again. I decided to have Midoriya meet gran torino in Hosu rather than where they met in the manga and anime. It made things a bit easier plus, gave Cry and Midoriya a better chance at growing their relationship with each other. Anyways, enjoy! Also, i'm going to try and add in battle music during anytime there's major conflict, it'll hopefully add some tension and action when you read through the fight scenes.

3 days later, me and my mother were filling out paperwork after stopping another crime. It was late at night and we were the only people left on duty at the agency. There was a tv on in my mothers office, a news reporter was explaining recent news in Hosu City. "And in other news, the hero killer has struck again. He has now brutally injured one hero in Hosu and sadly, has slain his now second victim. If you know of the hero killers whereabouts, please contact the authoritites immidiately." My mother looked to the tv, "That's my goal right there, the hero killer. I want to be the one to finally end his reign of terror. He's been my life goal almost since the day I became a hero." My mother explained. "What exactly does this hero killer look like?" I asked my mother. "No one has ever gotten a clear look at him, but most say he carries an arsenal of knives on him, and he wears several blood soaked scarves." She explained. For some reason, the thought of the blood soaked scarves reminded me of something, however, I was not able to remember at the time. We finished up the paperwork and closed up the hero agency for the night. 

On our way to a hotel where my mother stays when she's doing hero work, an explosion occurred in the distance. Me and my mother both looked at each other and knew we had the same thought. Luckily we were both still dressed in our hero costumes so we both grew our wings and headed off towards the explosion. When we arrived, several heroes were on the scene trying to control the fires that were spreading in the city. We were about to land and help out however, I was intercepted in the air by some sort of creature, its brain exposed and with wings like a bat. My mother quickly took off after us and combated the creature in the air. This strange creature didn't want to let go of me no matter how many times my mother attacked it. I was in a position that made it so I couldn't reach the creature at all, and if I fired my plasma shots off randomly, I could possibly hit my mother. I had to hope she could beat it and save me. She was ripping through its wings with her talons and jabbing her tail into its back. Nothing was stopping this thing. My mother then tried to break me lose by trying to pry open its grip on me. It only moved me closer to its body but this gave me a chance to break free. I generated 100,000 psi into my arms and clapped the creatures head in between my two hands. The force was so great I crushed the creatures head completely. It still had a solid grip on me as we began to crash toward the ground.  I used the psi, still in my muscles to rip open its hand and break free. My mother catching me as I was released, giving me time to regrow my wings. The creature crashed into the ground and the two of us soon landed right after. "What is this thing mom?" I asked her shakingly. "I have no idea sweetie, but what I do know is that it's trouble." She said with a serious look in her eyes. "Come on, we should go back to those heroes and help them put out the fires!" She explained to me. "Right!" I replied.

On our way back to the fires, my super hearing all of the sudden kicked in. I could hear so many voices but only one stood out among them all. It was Iida, he was yelling at someone, saying that he would avenge his brother for what they had done to him. Then, Iida confirmed who he was talking to. "I'm going to kill you hero killer and avenge my brother Ingenium!" Iida screamed. I kept my hearing on and told my mother I knew where some people would need help. "If you know exactly where they are then i'll let you go and help these people, just be careful, if you run into anymore of those creatures I want you to get everyone out of there as fast as possible! Don't try and fight them, we barely beat one without you getting hurt!" She said to me with a tear in her eye. I replied with eyes filled with confidence, "Don't worry Wrath Queen, I give you my word i'll come back, everyone safe and still in one piece." And I flew off toward the direction of Iida's voice.

I didn't have to fly for long as Iida's voice took me to a random alleyway. I landed and slowly made my way through it, keeping my guard up in case something else was here. I then turned a corner and saw Iida motionless on the ground, another hero who seemed unconscious against a wall, and a man who was standing above Iida with a katana in his hands. I generated 50,000 into my legs as I could see the man preparing to stab Iida with his katana. I jumped straight forward to intercept this man but someone managed to beat me to it first. I couldn't tell who it was, it just looked like some crazy fast Cyan coloured blur. Whatever it was punched the man with the katana in the face, sending him flying towards me. I readied my left fist and I also punched this man straight toward the ground, embedding him in the cement. I landed and slid for a second before coming to a stop. The Cyan blur stopped too and when I got a good look, I was shocked. The blur was Midoriya! He must've found out that Iida was in trouble too and came rushing over. "Midoriya? Cry? What are you two doing here!? You shouldn't be here, please leave, this doesn't concern you!" Iida yelled to us, still motionless on the ground. "Yes it does concern me. You were being threatened by that man and I'm going to protect you, no matter what happens!" I yelled back to him. "I feel the same way towards you Iida. Like Cry said, i'm going to protect you!" Midoriya cried out. The man with the katana had gotten up, I was able to get a good look at him. I saw a vest full of knives and saw he was wearing several blood soaked scarves. The thought dawned on me again, only this time I remembered. "I remember now, back when I was entering Hosu, I saw this man on top of a water tower. I thought he was a hero, out on patrol. But I was mistaken. This man... This man is the hero killer!"

 This man is the hero killer!"