The League of Villains

Now comes another tricky part, I have to come up with extra dialogue for when Bakugou is taken by the villains. Lately i've been having to take some of the actual dialogue from the anime, but this part doesn't have much to go off of. I hope it turns out ok. Also, we'll be switching back to Cry's point of view. Enjoy!

It was hours after I blacked out at camp. I was finally beginning to wake up, but my vision was still blurry. I could see that I was laying on a wooden floor in a dimly lit room. When my vision fully returned to me, I got a better look at my surroundings. I was in a room that looked like a bar, with a few tv's set around it. I saw several people standing around me but I didn't know who they were. I then looked forward and saw Bakugou strapped to a chair, wearing some sort of weird handcuffs. My face turned from curious to shocked as I quickly took another look around the room. I got a good look at some of the people who were standing around me. I saw the man with the stitches who I had fought and also the man who wore the black and gray body suit. I knew then, that I had been captured by villains.

The man with the stitches noticed me wake up and crouched in front of me. "Well look who's awake. You're stronger than I thought kid. You really gave one serious headache. You'd be perfect for us." He said to me. I attempted to get back onto my feet but something heavy was placed on my head. I saw a man who had large lips and wore a red jacket. He was holding a large piece of metal to my head. "Don't try anything stupid kid, or i'll crush your head in an instant." He explained to me as I cooperated. I tried to generate psi into my arms to try and get him off of me but I felt nothing. I couldn't feel any of my abilities activating and soon enough, I realized why. I was also wearing the same special handcuffs that Bakugou was wearing, they probably nullified all quirks. They must've put them on us so we couldn't fight back. I laid there, helpless on the ground as the villains turned their attention towards Bakugou. One of them began to speak to him, his voice sounding familiar. "Katsuki Bakugou, it's a pleasure to meet you. You put on quite a show at the UA sports festival, and even though you didn't win, you caught the eye of some very powerful people." He explained as Bakugou just looked pissed off. I couldn't get a good look at who was talking because the man with the black and gray body suit was standing in the way. "You see, we watched you two fight during the semi finals of the festival, and we saw that both of you can be quite destructive at times. You Bakugou would be perfect for us with your powerful quirk and violent nature. And you Cryshiki..." He said as the man in the body suit stepped aside. I saw that it was the Shigaraki, the man who I briefly met at the mall. "...I saw that with your multiple abilities, can cause untold damage, even some to possibly rival All Might. I see so much wasted potential in you two, trying to become heroes has become a joke, they reek in this society. I hate them!" Shigaraki said as he began to scratch at his neck. "You both have so much potential, don't let it all go to waste. So, i'm asking kindly to both of you, would you join us, the league of villains?" Shigaraki asked us. Bakugou was the first to respond. "So let me get this straight, you want us to join you because you think we're wasting our time becoming heroes. You say you're asking us kindly, yet you had to kidnap us to even get a word in. I don't see any reason at all for me to join your sad little group, you bastards!" Bakugou yelled. Shigaraki didn't even bother to look at me, he probably felt that I would give a similar answer. 

Shigaraki sighed then began to speak again. "It appears you don't trust us yet. Dabi would you remove those cuffs from him." He said as he looked at the man with the stitches. Dabi then looked to the man with the body suit, "You go do it Twice." He said as the body suit man seemed to reply. "What me? Aw man" Twice said as he grabbed some keys off of a table. He then stepped in front of Bakugou and unlocked his cuffs. Dabi then spoke to Bakugou before he was released, "Don't try anything stupid kid. If you do, then this one might not make it through the night." He said as the man with the big lips pressed the piece of metal on my head harder. I let out a few grunts of pain. Twice unlocked the cuffs, they fell to the floor and Bakugou grabbed his wrists. Bakugou then stood up and fired off a large explosion right into Twice's face. He sent him across the room as he landed behind me. The explosion was so large that it shook the floor, causing everyone to lose balance. I took this chance to sweep the big lipped man with my handcuffs and cause him to fall over. I then got up and ran over to Bakugou. "You know you could've gotten me killed right!? What made you think that was a good idea!?" I asked Bakugou as he glanced back at me. "Relax, I wasn't aiming for you. If you looked closely enough, you would've seen that I pointed the explosion to the ground. When I released it, it created a large smokescreen and caused the others to lose their balance. And that gave you your opening to get away from them. You're welcome." He explained as all I gave was a nod. The villains all regained their balance and looked at the two of us. Dabi lit his right hand on fire, looking like he was about to shoot a stream of flames at us. "How about I make your face match your friends!?" Dabi yelled as he looked at Bakugou. 

The tension was quickly stopped though as we all turned our attention to one of the tv's that were on. We all heard that it was an interview with UA's principal and the two homeroom teachers of the hero course. We listened in to what they had to say. The principal spoke first, "We will be increasing security around the school grounds, and review security measures around the school. The safety of UA students is our main priority, make no mistake about it." He explained as Mr. Aizawa from class A began to speak. "The two students who were taken are named Katsuki Bakugou and Tenshonoma Cryshiki. Both of them are amazing students who are aspiring to become great heroes. The villains who took them don't realize what they're actually doing. They won't be able to change their minds in the slightest." He said as Mr. Kan spoke up. "Our main priority is to find these two, bring them home and stop the villains who have kidnapped them. In time, large scale searches will be taking place, with the intent of finding them. Cryshiki is one of my students, I know he'll be fighting back against these villains who took him. As for Bakugou, just from seeing him in the sports festival, his pride will be what protects him. His passion towards becoming a hero is nearly unmatched by only a select few." He explained as Shigaraki turned off the tv. 

He began to walk towards us, "See, even though you've been taken, they still focus on the other students safety rather than your own. They're starting searches who knows when, and by the time we're done here, we'll be long gone. Does this sound like effective hero work to you two? Do you see the flaws of this hero society? They turn their attention away from what is most important, and they shove it off for some time." He said as he stopped in front of Bakugou. "Now, i'll kindly ask again, would you join our league of..." He began to say but Bakugou set off another explosion in his face. "Like hell i'll join you! I'm done listening to your endless talking. Can you not get to the point or do you just like listening to your own voice? Basically what you're saying is you want to cause trouble and you want us to join you. Well screw you! I like to win, but I want to win the same way All Might does! No matter what you have to offer us, we won't take it!" Bakugou explained as Shigaraki stood in place, almost frozen. Bakugou then began to yell again, "Now's my chance. I've got to take a couple of them down quick, so we can get the hell out of here!" He said as he again, looked back to me and nodded. He turned and faced the villains again. "We may not be at camp, but i'm still allowed to fight!" He said as he grew a crazy smile on his face. "How can you be enjoying this?" I thought to myself. 

All of the villains except for Shigaraki stepped forward, looking prepared to fight us. I still couldn't do anything as I still had the power dampening handcuffs on. I had to get them off somehow so I could help Bakugou. Bakugou spoke to the villains once again "I only do whatever I want to and I won't even pretend otherwise. And i'm tired of being surrounded by some lame ass villain wannabe's." He said as Shigaraki began to move again. "You!" He said as he tilted his head up and looked at me and Bakugou. The stare he gave us sent chills down our spines, we were frozen with a sense of fear. Shigaraki then began to raise up his arm, and attack us. I couldn't do a thing, so I had to leave my full reliance on Bakugou to get us out of this. I hope I can count on him.