The Movie: Part 2

Alright, off to a good start for the movie. I'll be leaving the link for the movie in each of these chapters from now on. Sadly, it is only in the Sub version for now. If I had a link for the Dub, I would gladly include it as well. And also, if you were wondering, normally, it would be Bakugou who would be at I-Island for winning the sports festival. However, even though Cry won the festival in my story, I will still be including Bakugou and Kirishima. Now I just have to think of a good reason for them to be invited to the island. I'll think of something. Enjoy!

My Hero Academia Movie Two Heroes Sub: https://www11.gogoanimes.tv/boku-no-hero-academia-the-movie-futari-no-hero-episode-1

"Wow! All of this looks amazing!" Uraraka said as the four of us walked around the support pavillion. "So all of these items have been used or are going to be used by pro heroes?" I asked as Yaoyorozu answered me. "If my information is correct, this is all prototype gear that pros will one day be able to use." She explained. "I'm sure we'll use some of these one day when we're pros then." I said as Yaoyorozu laughed. "Maybe some day. That's too far away at this point though." She said. "Have you seen anyone else since you got here, Cry?" Jiro asked me but I just shook my head. "Nope. You three are the first. But I couldn't ask for anyone better." I said as I picked Jiro up and put her on my shoulders. "Hey! Cut it out." She said while laughing. However, she soon stopped and looked straight ahead. "Hold on. Put me down for a sec, Cry." She said as I took her off my shoulders. "What's up?" Uraraka asked her as Jiro started to point straight ahead. I looked to where she was pointing and we all saw Midoriya. He was standing with a blonde haired girl, a little older than me, wearing a red vest, and glasses. 

"Who's that? I don't recognize her?" I said as Jiro inserted her earphone jacks into the ground

"Who's that? I don't recognize her?" I said as Jiro inserted her earphone jacks into the ground. I think she was listening in on what Midoriya and this other girl were talking about. Before Jiro even took out her earphone jacks, Uraraka slowly stepped over to Midoriya, now standing behind his back. The rest of us followed and stopped a few feet behind Uraraka. "You look like you're having fun, Deku." Uraraka said to him with a weird expression on her face. In an instant, Midoriya shot his body around and saw Uraraka. "Uraraka!? What're you doing here!?" He asked her. "You look like you're having fun." Uraraka said again, still with that weird expression. "You already said that." Midoriya said to her as Jiro and Yaoyorozu stepped in. "You looked like you were having a lot of fun." Yaoyorozu said to him. "I overheard you Midoriya." Jiro said, moving her earphone jacks around. "Jiro!? Yaoyorozu!? You're here too!?" Midoriya said, looking a little embarrassed. "You did look like you were having fun, but i'm not here to back you into a corner. It's nice to see you again, buddy." I said as I stepped in between Yaoyoroau and Jiro to give Midoriya a handshake. "Are these your friends?" The blonde haired girl asked Midoriya? "They're my classmates from school. Well, actually the three girls are my classmates. My friend who's shaking my hand is from the same school but he's in a different hero class." Midoriya explained. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Tenshonoma Cryshiki. But please, just call me Cry." I said, reaching my hand out. "Nice to meet you, Cry. My name's Melissa." The blonde haired girl said as she shook my hand. "Uh, anyways, I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here. U-Um, Melissa is just showing me around the expo." Midoriya explained. The girls looked unimpressed but it didn't really bother me. "He's right. Now, how about we all go get some tea at a cafe?" Melissa asked as all the girls agreed. "Sure. Why not? I was kinda parched anyway." I said as all of us exited the pavillion.