A Villainous Plot Emerges

Decided to have Tetsutetsu join Cry at his Hero work study. Figured Edgeshot could help him be more stealthy and quiet since we all know how loud Tetsutetsu likes to be. Anyways, let's get back to it, enjoy!

That night, Edgeshot took me and Tetsutetsu out on a patrol. We went from rooftop to rooftop, Edgeshot swiftly jumping to them while I carried Tetsutetsu with my wings. "Both of you wish to become great heroes, so let us see how you handle villains." He said as police sirens could be heard in the distance. We headed towards the sounds and saw it was coming from a heavily populated area. Villains had appeared in a marketplace, causing harm to civilians. There was five of them, each holding guns and a few showing off quirks. We could see that one man had an electrification quirk. He was shooting off bolts of electricity as if they were bullets. Another man had what looked like an air quirk, something like Tsuburaba's solid air ability. The man was creating walls of air to keep the civilians at a distance while they stole some goods. "I'll take out the two with quirks, and you two take out the other three." Edgeshot explained as he leaped off of the building we were on. We followed shortly after and landed in front of the other three criminals. They went to shoot us but Tetsutetsu turned his skin to iron and the bullets bounced right off of him. The criminals looked shocked and frozen in fear, not knowing what to do next. Me and Tetsutetsu then took this chance to fight back. I focused into one spot on my right arm but my new gauntlets spread the energy into my entire arm. Me and Tetsutetsu then threw our punches at two of the criminals. I landed my shot in the chest and made the criminal fly into a nearby fruit stand. Tetsutetsu smashed his fist into the face of the criminal and rammed it downward, slamming the criminal into concrete. 

As we were dealing with those two criminals, the third took the chance to run away from the scene. I noticed him escaping and I quickly took pursuit. Before I left the scene, I yelled out to Tetsutetsu, "I'm going after the last guy! Take care of the other two and then tell Edgeshot where I went off to!" I said before taking a corner into an alleyway. 

I followed the criminal in the long alleyways, passing lots of people. The criminal would attempt to shoot at me but he would miss and nearly hit some of the civilians. I had to block some of the bullets with my new gauntlets. Luckily there were made out of a hard material. I continued my chase until the criminal came to a dead end. I caught up and spoke to him. "It's over, just come quietly. There's no need to make a scene here, it'll be easier for both of us." The criminal didn't listen though and he showed that he too had a quirk. He shot out some sort of green slime from his hands. It landed near my right foot. "Is that all you can do? Just fire off some slime? What is it poisonous or something?" I asked him as I began to approach him. "You'll see." he said to me as he grew a creepy smile. I looked back to the slime and saw it was changing colours. It turned to a yellow and then red colouring and then soon after, the slime exploded. The force from it sent me into a nearby wall. I regained my focus and saw that there were people standing by, watching what was happening. I yelled out to them "Get inside! You could get hurt standing here and watching! This is official hero duty, please enter your homes!" The bystanders complied and ran away to their homes. I took to the center of the alleyway again, still trapping the criminal. "It takes a lot more than an explosion to beat me pal." I said to him while panting. The criminal then took out a needle from his pocket and stuck it in his neck. "Sure you can take that puny explosion, but what about an amped up blast!?" He said as he injected some sort of serum into his body. The serum seemed to make the criminal lose his mind as he was laughing uncontrollably. 

The criminal then shot out a larger amount of slime at me, only this time it was completely red in colour. I knew that meant it would explode very quickly. I had no time to dodge so I quickly grew my dragon wings and used them to cover up my body. The slime landed in front of me, causing me to fly down the alleyway, but I was able to land on my feet. "What kind of hero are you if you can't do anything!?" The criminal yelled out hysterically as he continued to fire slime at me. I kept guarding with my wings but they couldn't hold it for very long. My wings were beginning to burn as they had caught on fire. I had no choice but to withdraw them. As I did that though, another slime shot landed directly in front of me. I quickly opened up my right hand and used my gauntlet to cover up the blast, hoping it wouldn't do too much damage to my surrounding. The slime ignited and blew apart my gauntlet and caused me to be sent high into the air. The criminal then took this chance to escape down a side alley. I had to grow my wings so I didn't crash into the ground. It hurt pulling them back out but I did safely land on the ground. I then continued to pursue the criminal. 

I chased him down more alleyways, I was able to follow the sound of him laughing uncontrollably. I eventually followed him to another dead end. Only this time, he had a hostage with him. He was holding a little girl by his arm and he held up his other hand to her head. "Let me go freely and the little girl walks, got it hero!?" The criminal said to me. I had no choice but to comply with his demands, but I was going to do it my way. "If you let her go, i'll let you take a free shot at me!" I said which only confused him. "What!? You'll let me hit you, just like that!? I don't know if you're brave or you're just stupid. Fine, i'll accept your request!" The criminal said before firing a large amount of slime at me. It landed on the front of my costume and very quickly exploded. It felt just like when I was fighting Bakugou, when I took some of explosions to the face. These blasts were much stronger though, but at the same time so was I. I fell over onto my back and laid there with my arms out. I was still conscious though, something the criminal wasn't aware of. I then saw as he let the little girl go and she ran around a corner to safety. The criminal then walked over to me, laughing at my face. "Not so tough now, are you dumb hero!" He said as he went to stomp on my face. 

As he was preparing to stomp on me, I released the kinetic energy that I stored form his explosion into my body. I then focused it onto my left arm and went to strike his foot as it was coming down. My fist and his foot clashed and I launched the criminal high into the air. I attempted to stand up, and slowly, I was able to. I awaited for the criminal to come back down and after a few seconds, he landed hard on the concrete in front of me. I then focused my single point force into the bottom of my right foot and stepped on the criminal. He wasn't going anywhere now. I took a look at him and saw that he was knocked out. I then reached into one of his pockets to look for any weapons he may have had on him. What I found while searching was the needle he used to increase his power. 

Tetsutetsu came rushing around the corner. "What the hell happened to you!?" He asked as I threw him the needle. "This is what happened. He used it on himself and lost control. It greatly increased his power though." I said while pointing to the criminal. Edgeshot soon followed Tetsutetsu into the alleyway. "Oh my, are you alright End Game?" He asked me. "Nothing I couldn't handle. Tried my best to keep damage to my surroundings to a minimal. But that needle that Tetsutetsu has in his hands, this guy used it on himself. If he was just some sort of lowlife criminal, then do you think there could be higher ups who have it too?" I asked Edgeshot. He pondered on the theory for a minute before finally saying "It is a possibility. This drug is one that has been seen before. It amplifies the users quirk to an extraordinary level. It only lasts for a few minutes though. It also causes the consumer to lose control of their senses, essentially turning them mad with power. I'm impressed you were able to last against him. I guess I cannot say the same for your costume though." Edgeshot said with a chuckle. He was indeed right, the chest area of my costume had burn holes in it. That wasn't important now though. Someone out there was distributing this drug, causing even lower tier criminals to rival the strengths of pro heroes. It had the possibility to shift the balance in the society. If more criminals were to get their hands on this drug, then villains would soon take over.

-Time Skip-

The next day, me and Tetsutetsu were not needed at the hero agency. We went to class that day and everyone their quickly surrounded us to show the news. They held up their phones to our faces so we could see. "Have you guys seen this!? You're all over the news along with Kirishima from class A!" Tokage yelled out as I read the article on her phone. It said "Newcomer sidekicks! End Game and Real Steel enter the scene! The two new heroes quickly helped out Edgeshot take down a group of armed thugs. End Game even taking one down mano-a-mano!" Me and Tetsutetsu fist bumped knowing we were making our mark. I felt proud of myself, knowing I saved so many lives last night. Everyone was super happy for us, "You guys might already have fans!" Rin said as I nodded my head in agreement. But even though there was so many happy things happening around us, there was still that thought. Someone was plotting to overthrow the hero society using that drug we found. And whoever it was, they were going to do it soon.