What did I Miss!?

I awoke after a few hours to see that it was now the evening. I had been taken to the infirmary so I could get my injuries healed and get some rest. I sat up in my bed and heard some people talking to each other behind a curtain at the side of my bed. I pulled back the curtain to see Midoriya laying in a bed with bandages over his arms and parts of his body. There was also a man that looked like a skeleton sitting on the side of his bed talking to him. I softly spoke to them, "Hey, what time is it? What happened to you Midoriya?" They both turned to me with the most shocking faces, almost like they saw a zombie. Midoriya spoke to me first, "Waaaahhhh! What are you doing here!? What did you hear!?" He shouted at me. "Not much, I just woke up, one of my fingers were broken during combat training today and I passed out after my battle was over." The skeleton man looked to Midoriya, "It's ok young Midoriya, calm down, you're still in shock from earlier today." He said to him. I became curious as to why Midoriya was in the infirmary, so I asked him what happened. "Me and my class were at the USJ, we were about to do some rescue scenarios when villains started to appear, real villains. They separated us into groups and tried to kill us. Mr. Aizawa tried to take them on all by himself but he was seriously injured by one of the villains. Luckily for us All Might arrived and took down most of the villains. Some were able to escape though. My injuries are from my quirk, I don't have complete control over it yet, still working out the kinks." I looked in shock, "Oh my goodness, I'm glad everyone's ok, and I hope those villains learned their lesson. Don't mess with UA right?" I said to Midoriya as I shook his hair. Then I became curious again and turned my attention towards the skeleton man. "And might I ask, who are you sir, and why are you in bandages too?" "Oh, um, I'm a teacher here, I work in, um, support! Yes i'm one of the support teachers, pleasure to me you Mr.?" He asked. I answered "Tenshonoma Cryshiki, but please just call me Cry." "A pleasure to meet you Cry." He said as we shook hands. "I'd better get going, i'm sure i've missed so much from my class today!" I said as I made my way out of the infirmary, leaving Midoriya and the skeleton man behind to rest. 

I made my may back to my classroom even though I knew class was over. I entered the room to find Mr. Kan sitting at his desk going over the results from today. I slowly walked over to him, thinking to myself that he'll probably punish me for missing the rest of class. He looked over to me as I continued to walk over to him. "How are you feeling Cry? Those were some nasty injuries that you had." He asked me. I responded to his question, "I'm feeling fine now sir, my pains are gone and my finger is fixed. Can I ask though, what did I miss while I was asleep?" "Well, first of all you missed hearing your results. You and Kendo had the highest scores out of everyone, having played your roles perfectly. Your creative and quick thinking lead you to a victory in the exercise however, it seems more fair to say you lost." I questioned what he had just told me, "What exactly do you mean by that sir?" "You may have won the battle but you lost the war, the heroes were left in better shape than your team, you needed to gamble in order to win which payed off but it came with a heavy cost. It wasn't the best idea to activate your overdrive even if it did guarantee you the victory. Next time, think about it just a little more. I know what you're capable of and I know you can improve your skills. You're dismissed"A weight was lifted off of my back and I began to walk toward the door. Before I left, I turned and asked him, "So, that's it? You're not going to punish me for missing the rest of class?" He turned back to look at me again and responded with, "I'll let you off easy this time because of your performance today. You played the role of a villain perfectly, doing anything you could to prevent the heroes from winning, and, ultimately taking the victory for your group. I won't give you any punishment this time. But, miss my class again and you won't be so lucky next time!" He said to me with a deep glare in his eyes. "R-Right, not a problem sir, I promise I won't miss anymore classes!" I said to him as I exited the class and made my way home. 

On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about what Midoriya had said. It was hard to believe that villains would attack UA students, especially when pro heroes were with them. Luckily All Might showed up and thwarted their plans. "I wonder what their plan was?" I thought as I made my up to the door of my house. I opened the door and walked inside to see my parents run toward me. I was met with hugs and kisses from my mom and some hair shaking from my dad. "Oh my goodness sweetie where have you been!? Are you alright!? Are you hurt!?" My mother asked me. All I said to her was, "It's a long story."

With that, my version of the first season to MHA is complete. I'll try and get too season 2 as soon as possible but midterms are coming up and I may fall behind on my story. Thank you for reading my story if you've made it this far, i'm glad you're enjoying it. I plan to add some new abilities to Cry's quirk during season 2, if you have any ideas as to what those abilities should be, i'm all ears.