This will be Your Hero Name!

Finally, the sports festival arc is over. It took me so long to think of ideas for what Cry would do. I feel it it came out pretty good. Some parts were harder to think of than others, especially the semi finals and finals. Hope you enjoyed the tournament arc. Things will begin to seem similar to the actual events of the anime now until internships begin. Thank you once again if you've made it this far. It really feels like an honour to know that someone likes my story. Anyways, enjoy!

All students received a day off after the sports festival finished. I used my day off to rest and work out my new quirk ability. I was able to somewhat control it when I put enough focus towards it, just imagining that it's a switch in the off position. Occasionally there's a surge and it turns back on and I briefly get bombarded with voices in my head. I knew it would take more time to fully control it so stopped for the day and prepared for school tomorrow.

The next day had arrived and I walked to school. It was raining that morning, quite harshly to be in fact. I could see Midoriya just outside of the school, he was walking toward the main gate. He was accompanied by Iida who was waving his hands at him. I decided to join them as we entered through the main gate. I asked Iida when I caught up to them, "So Iida, what were you called out of the sports festival for? You missed receiving your medal." It took him no time to respond. "Oh that. It was nothing, just a simple family matter." He told me but not looking at my face. I had a feeling he was lying but I didn't wan't to go into detail if it made him uncomfortable. "How's your hand Cry? It looks like you got it worse than  I did." Midoriya asked me. I responded to his question, "It doesn't hurt anymore. The tough part now will be having to cope with having my right hand as my new dominant. Writing will be pretty tough but I should get used to it in no time." I said as I smiled to him. 

We turned the corner to our classes and we parted ways for the day. I entered my class and they entered theirs. Before I stepped into my homeroom, I was able to see Bakugou walking down from the end of the hallway. He was giving me a heavy glare. Probably still pissed at me for beating him. I didn't care though and I walked into my classroom. All of my classmates were in there, and when I stepped in, they all went silent. Each of them stopped talking and turned to me, staring at me, I felt like I was some sort of enemy. I chose to ignore it even though it was hard not to, and I walked past them and sat in my desk. The moment I sat down, the whole class began to cheer. They all rushed over to my desk and were asking me questions with the biggest smiles on their faces. Even Monoma was there. "How's your hand feeling buddy? It looked pretty messed up the other day." Tetsutetsu asked but he got hit on the head by Kendo. "Don't ask him that. What if he uncomfortable talking about it?" She said to him. "I guess you're right, sorry man." He said to me. "It's no problem Tetsutetsu. It doesn't hurt anymore, Recovery Girl was able to fully heal me.  I have no problem walking on my own now too." I said to all of them. "Well that's good to hear. You really had some of us scared during the last moments of that fight." Shihai Kuroiro(Quirk: Black) said to me. Pony Tsunotori interrupted, "Yeah, you were really pushing your limits. But, more importantly, how's your new quirk ability coming along?" I looked to all of them, "Well, like most of my other abilities, I can't fully control it yet. I can turn it off with enough focus but sometimes it switches back on. It can be really distracting sometimes, having all these voices just appear in your head." "This one shouldn't take too long to master, it's only super hearing, how hard can it be?" Kojiro Bondo(Quirk: Cemedine) said to me. I replied to his comment, "Hopefully you're right." Monoma stepped in, "Well, it seems we're dodging the most important thing of all here. What we should be happy about is that we proved that we're better than class 1-A! We showed everyone that they were just all talk!" Everyone looked at him, agreeing with what he said. "Oh yeah! I guess you're right! We're not in their shadow anymore." Jirota Shishida(Quirk: Beast) said. I was the only one to look away, not agreeing with what Monoma said. "Sure you think that, but that last match could've gone either way. I could've easily lost, plus, did we really win overall. I received more damage in the end, just showing that  we may be more risky than class 1-A," I thought to myself.