The Great Hero Alliance!

Leave a comment if you know where I got the main criminals quirk from. Things are about to get super serious as we dive into, what I believe is the best arc and best villains in the series so far. Enjoy!

Two more days had passed and neither me or Tetsutetsu were called back to the hero agency yet. But that morning, while we were cooking breakfast, we both got messages on our phones. It was from Edgeshot. We were ordered to meet Wrath Queen in a nearby city, and that train tickets are already paid for. We then headed out of our dorm and made our way to the nearest train station. While we were waiting for the train to depart, we saw four members from class A also get onto the train. It was Midoriya, Uraraka, Kirishima and Asui. Me and Tetsutetsu decided to go over and say hi. "Hey guys. We all came to the same station. Really is a coincidence!" Tetsutetsu said to them. Asui then explained what her and Uraraka were doing here "We're meeting our work study teacher in the next city over. How about you guys, ribbit?" Kirishima and Midoriya gave the same answers, as did me and Tetsutetsu. 

We eventually arrived in the city. We all thought that the station was the last place we'd see each other but we soon found out everyone was headed to the same place. We walked the streets and rounded many corners before finally arriving at our location. Midoriya seemed familiar with the building we arrived at. When we walked up to it, we could see three people standing at the front entrance. It was the big three! Mirio, Hado, and Amajiki were all there. They saw us coming. Hado ran right over to us, still as curious as ever. "Hey! What're you all doing here!? Did you get called to this meeting too!? How are you all doing!?" She asked but that was quickly shot down when Mirio told us all to head inside. 

We headed to the top floor of the building and when we got there, the six of us looked stunned. So many heroes, each from different agencies were there. I could see the No. 9 hero: Ryukyu, and also Aizawa from class A. Even Gran Torino was there. My mother was also present, I went over to her first. "Why are there so many heroes here?" I asked her as she gave me a strict answer. "There's a possibility that gangs across the country are working together, spreading out several drugs that enhance power and also temporarily remove a quirk. Supposedly there's another huge issue too, but i'm not sure what they is yet. When we enter the conference room, please pay your best attention and do not speak. Leave it to the pros for now, ok son?" She said as she shrugged my head. "Yes Wrath Queen. But if you're here, then why isn't Edgeshot here too?" I asked her. "He was busy with another large case, so he left this job to me. He figured I may need backup, and that's why he called you two here." She explained as she looked at me and Tetsutetsu. Tetsutetsu then questioned me "You seem awfully familiar with Wrath Queen, Cry. Do you know her from somewhere?" He asked, and I was swift to respond. "I sure do. Wrath Queen, the No. 14 hero is my mother. I also did my first internship with her." I explained as Tetsutetsu's jaw dropped. "Now I know where you get your skills from! And a bit of that dramatic flare." He added before we were interrupted by someone. He was a tall man, wearing a white suit, with black and brown hair. He spoke out to everyone who was in the room. "Thanks to all of the information supplied, the investigation has progressed considerably. The small Yakuza organization known as "The Eightfold Cleansers"... What are they plotting? Along with the sharing of acquired information, I would like to consult with all of you today." The man said before directing us into a conference room. 

The meeting then began with the man in the white suit explaining the issue. "I will explain this to all of you step by step. Since about two weeks before today, we at the Nighteye offices have been independently observing a certain villain group named the Eightfold Cleansers. There was an accident recently involving a gang of thieves. The police on the scene cleaned everything up as just an accident, but there were many points that made no sense and we began to track them." He explained before his assistant spoke up. He looked like an insect that was wearing a tuxedo. "I am a sidekick, Centipeder. I have been conducting the tracking and observation as per the instructions given to me by Nighteye." He said while gesturing to the man in the white suit. Centipeder then continued "Within the one year period that I have been working for these offices, I've noticed that there has been a rapid growth in contact, both between members of the underground organization known as the eightfold cleansers, and also with people outside of their group. The cleansers appear to be an organization moving with the intent to expand and accumulate funds. Also, shortly after the commencement of investigation,we received reports that the organizations leader made contact with one, Jin Bubaigawara. Also known as the villain "Twice." They were particularly cautious about being followed and I was unable to continue tracking them." Centipeder explained. Gran Torino then began to speak. "So this is related to the league of villains. That's why you called me hear." He said before Nighteye's other assistant, Bubble Girl began to talk. "We wanted to request everyone's cooperation on HN." She said but this only confused me and the rest of the students. Hado cleared this up for us though and explained what it was. "It's short for hero network! It's an internet service that only people with a pro license can use. They say you can see activity reports and apply for help from heroes with useful quirks nationwide!" Hado said to us.