Class vs. Class

And here we are, on the most current arc in the english dub of the manga. I don't know how many chapter i'll get out of what's available. I'll try and extend each match to the most. When i'm caught up, i'll be doing filler chapters until I can continue with the main story. Also, when i'm caught up, if you don't want to read filler chapters, i'll be starting a new series which i'll reveal pretty soon. Enjoy!

Two weeks had passed since Endeavors last stand against the Noumu. He was no longer feared as a hero, and was seen as the new symbol of peace. He changed my view on him that day, I know longer saw him as a villain, but as a hero that others can rely on to save them. He was someone like me, who would die before giving up. He's been the talk ever since that day, and after the battle ended, no villain activity was recorded. He put on such an amazing act of strength, no villain would dare come out of whatever hole they were hiding in. 

When the second half of the day came around, I headed to my homeroom class to start our hero lessons for the day. I walked alone today, nothing that bothered me though. I walked through the halls and rounded the corner to where my classroom was. Before entering my class, I was able to see Midoriya and All Might walking down the other end of the hall. They were met by Aizawa and Shinso who were leaving class 1-A. I didn't have time to say hi though because I didn't want to be late for class. I entered and sat down in my desk, waiting for Mr. Kan to begin his lesson for the day. He stood up from his desk and took his regular spot at the center of the class. "Today will be extra special for all of you! As some of you have already learned, this semester we will doing joint training exercises with class A. And today is our first session. I'll explain more on this when we begin. For now, all of you change into your hero costumes and meet down at battlegrounds delta in fifteen minutes. Today's the day we'll prove that we're better than class A!" Mr. Kan yelled as he exited the class. We all went to take our costumes and prepare ourselves to meet with class A. Some of my class members had their costumes altered so they wouldn't be affected by the colder temperatures this month. My hadn't changed at all, even with my new power, I still felt like it defined who I was, and it already had long sleeves and pants so it kept me warm. 

I headed down to battlegrounds beta, and with me were Tokage and Kuroiro. "Can't wait to face off against class A! We've been in their shadow for too long!" Tokage said as she raised her fists into the air. "I hope I get to face Tokoyami, I've got a little surprise for him." Kuroiro said with a chuckle. I then began to laugh and said "Well if we're saying who we want to fight, let's see. I've already faced off against Bakugou and Todoroki in the sports festival, so... I guess the next one I want to fight is Midoriya!" Tokage then became curious, saying "So you're hoping to face another one of their top students, eh Cry? I guess if you can beat Todoroki, you can beat any of them!" "Yeah, but don't forget, my powers are different from when I fought Todoroki. I haven't used it in any major combat situation so I hope I can still be as effective." I said as I looked down to my hands. "Nah, you'll be fine. Now let's kick their butts!" Kuroiro said as he slapped my back. "Yeah, you're right. I need to focus, so we can beat them!" I said as we entered battlegrounds beta.

We could see class A had already arrived. Some of their class members had changed up their costumes as well. Bakugou had long sleeves on his outfit and Yaoyorozu was wearing a long cloak. Our whole class had gathered in our semi-circle formation around class A. Monoma began to speak out to them, saying "Come class A! Let's settle this rivalry once and for all! Take a look at this! It's a survey from the cultural festival!" He said as he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. On it was the voting results between our class's performance during the festival. I was able to quickly see that our class had more votes. Monoma continued and said "Check out which people liked better between your live performance and our super high quality drama theatre performance! Thanks to Cry's take over for me, and his special effects, we were victorious over you!" He said as Kirishima from class A took the paper to see the results. "We lost by two votes! Seriously!?" He said as Monoma continued to brag. "Your streak of hogging the spotlight ever since the beginning of the year is coming to an end! And today! A versus B! Our first joint combat practice! We will kuh-" He tried to say but Aizawa shut him up by wrapping the scarf he wore around Monoma's neck. "And that's what you get for turning everything into a competition." I thought to myself as I was a little embarrassed from what he said. Mr. Kan then appeared and said "We have a special guest today. All of you, try not to look stupid in front of him." He said looking at Monoma. "A special guest? Is it a pro hero who's come to help us with this training session?" I thought to myself as someone appeared behind Mr. Kan. Mr. Kan then continued and said "He's applying to transfer to the department of heroes.This is Shinso Hitoshi, from class 1-C, of the department of general studies." Mr. Kan explained as Shinso appeared before us all. 

Class 1-B's AceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara