The Pinnacle of UA

Yes, I decided that Cry should know about One for All too, as I felt he would be the same as Bakugou, blaming himself for All might losing his power. I've also made my decision on what to do after the season is finished, but you'll just have to wait and find out. Enjoy!

The next morning had come, I was cooking breakfast and I was joined by Monoma. "Hey, did you hear those explosions last night? What do you think they were?" He asked me. I replied to him and said "Supposedly it was two of class A's students. Two of them failed the provisional license exam and one of them cracked under their own failure. They then took out their anger on one of their other classmates who did pass the exam." I told Monoma even though it was all a lie. I had to protect All Might's secret, so I had to give out something that was believable. Monoma then looked to me and grew a creepy smile. "Wait, did you just say what I think you said!? Oh I can't wait to see those class A students again!" He said as he went off to brush his teeth. "What's he so happy about?" I thought to myself as I finished cooking breakfast and soon after, headed off to class.

Everyone in the class was together as we headed down the halls. We were told that there would be an important announcement being made by the principal in the courtyard. We were all heading there now and as we were about to go outside, we ran into class A. Midoriya and Bakugou weren't there. I'm assuming they were given a few days on suspension for fighting last night. I was about to go outside but I suddenly heard Monoma speaking to the other class. "I heard a little rumor about class 1-A. 2 people! You had 2 people fail the exam! You losers!" He yelled out to the other class. I then walked back to take him with me and apologize to class A. Kendo beat me to it though as she knocked him out and dragged him along the floor. I could then hear Kirishima form class A talking to Kendo. "So was he the  only one to fail from your class again?" He said pointing to Monoma. Kendo answered his question and said "Actually, everyone in our class passed the exam, we all got our licenses. It does suck to hear that two of your classmates failed, i'm sure they'll take the extra courses though." She said before dragging away Monoma outside. Before I could leave, someone else began to talk. "Hey, we're trying to get through back here. I honestly can't believe how uncool all of you are." The person said. I recognized the voice and when I turned to see who it was, I saw that it was Shinso. I spoke to him before he exited the building. "Haven't seen you since the sports festival. How are you Shinso, it looks like you've been doing some training?" I asked him. He indeed looked more buff than when I last saw him at the sports festival. He gave me a faint smile before passing me and leaving the building. "Good to see you too Cry. And thanks for getting me to the final round of the festival, I never got to say that to you back then." He said before going out of sight. I smiled after his response and then I also left to go outside and hear our principals announcement. 

Every class in UA stood in the courtyard, awaiting our principal to begin his speech. He finally took the stage and began, "Hello everyone, i'm sure all of you have been concerned about the events of the previous summer vacation. We lost a pillar of hope, the ramifications of which have appeared faster than I could have ever imagined. And there will likely be more chaos throughout our world in the near future. In particular, this will be most apparent to those of you studying in the hero course. You must extra-curricular activities like the hero work studies available to second and third year students, with a greater sense of caution. The air always feels heavy when we talk about gloomy subjects but rest assured, your teachers are working hard to remove this weight from your shoulders. I'd like all of you to learn from their diligence and remember that hard work will help you develop into capable heroes. Whether hero course, support course, business, or even general studies, I don't want any of you to forget that you're the ones who will inherit our society." The principal explained as he finished, everyone cheering out loud.

After the principal finished his speech, all classes returned to their normal schedules for the day. Everyone in our class sat in our desks, waiting to hear what Mr. Kan was going to say. "Starting today we'll resume our regular classes and training schedule. I know that a lot has happened recently however, you need to change gears and focus more on your school duties. Today will only be a lecture day but the rest of the new semester will have even harsher training than before." Mr. Kan explained as Kendo raised her hand. She then asked Mr. Kan about what the principal said during his speech. "Excuse me sir, but what did the principal mean by hero work studies? I've never heard that term before." Mr. Kan then explained "I was planning to talk about those during a later date, but since you're so concerned, I don't see why I shouldn't tell you all now. To put it simply, it's work outside of class. Like the internships you did at pro hero agencies before only closer to the real deal. You'll be using your connections from the sports festival to secure a work study. It's basic networking. This is not part of your normal classwork though, it's discretionary for each student. That means, those of you who weren't scouted during the sports festival will have a harder time lining one up i'm afraid. Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there was lots of competition as people tried to recruit UA students. So this is how things ended up. Now that you all have your provisional licenses, you can assist in real ways, for longer periods of time. Until now, there haven't been many first years who've received their licenses. With the increased activity of villains, we're currently exploring the idea that you can perform in these work studies as well." Mr. Kan explained as he looked to our homeroom door. "I've arranged for some people to come and speak to you all. You can all come in now!" He yelled out to them. Our door slid open and in came three people. There were two boys and one girl. One boy was tall, had large muscles and some stylish blonde hair. The other had his head down, he had black hair, and a gloomy look on his face. The girl seemed very cheery, with the biggest smile and longest blue hair i'd ever seen. "I'll have people who have experienced these work studies first hand explain them to you." Mr. Kan said as the three people stood at the front of the class. Mr. Kan continued "These three are third years at UA, they rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the big three." The three stood in front of us, radiating a powerful presence. They truly were the best at UA. Everyone looked in awe as these were the students we had to follow after. Mr. Kan then asked each of them to introduce themselves, starting with the black haired, gloomy boy. "I-I'm Amajiki....it's no good. You two go, I just can't. Even if I imagine them just not being here, I can still see them. My mind's just blank." Amajiki said before turning his front away from us. I guess he's just a bit shy towards new people. 

The next to speak was the girl with the long blue hair. "Hi everyone, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about the work studies. You first years have a really exciting time ahead of you!" She said as she suddenly grew curious. She looked to some of the students in the class and walked up to them. The first was Bondo. "What's up with the way your head looks, is it natural for it to look like that or does it relate to your quirk?" She asked him. Before he could give an answer, she moved on to the next person. She did this for several of the class member, "I'm guessing she's always this curious?" I thought to myself. 

She was suddenly interrupted by the third of the big 3. "Alright Hado, i'm sure they all know very much about you by now. But I think it's my turn." He said as Hado returned to the front of the classroom. The third member then spoke to us, "You guys look like you have no idea about what's going on. I guess we are just some third years who just showed up in your class to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see how you're confused by that. You guys did get your provisional licenses already, am I right?" He asked us as we all nodded. "This batch of new students has proven to be darn energetic. So the problem is, you must not have a sense of humor. I've got a great idea though to help you gain that sense of humor! All of you are going to fight me at once!" He yelled out as everyone became confused. "If you want to experience our experience, then this is a pretty rational way of doing it then. Right Vlad King?" He said as he looked to our teacher. Mr. Kan agreed with him, "Fine, we'll go along with it. Everyone here, change into your training uniforms and meet in gym gamma. And be prepared for anything to happen." Mr. Kan said as he exited the class. The third years followed him out and we were all left to wonder "Could these three really be as good as everyone is saying? And if so, how far of a gap between us is there?"