Talents Needed

Decided to skip over the remedial student arc since all of class B passed the PLE. We'll move right on to the cultural fest arc. It won;t be as action packed as the manga made it as all the action is given to Midoriya. I'll do my best to come up with class B's project for the festival though. Enjoy!

-Time Skip: 1 week-

Before any of us knew it, the second semester a rolled around. The last memories of summer had faded away and the temperature difference became way more drastic. Our work study group accompanied by All Might, Aizawa and my mother, all went to Sir Nighteye's funeral. And, at the end of the conversations between UA and the hero offices, our work studies were postponed. Nighteye's offices were taken over by his former sidekick Centipeder. And as for Eri, we were given word that she had finally regained consciousness, though her psychological state is still unstable. Since it's still unclear whether she might lose control again, Aizawa told us we weren't allowed to have any face-to-face time. As for her quirk, it was discovered that it originates from the horn that's in her head. It grew in size when she unleashed her power but now that she's back in control, it has shrunk to the size of a small lump now. I'm sure i'm not the only one who wishes to see her soon. Classes were getting much harder for me, I was beginning to fall behind since I also had to focus on using my new quirk ability. But in the one week that Mr. Kan trained me, I had a huge grasp on how to properly use it. I even created a new ultimate move. I call it "O2 Discharge." What I do is create a small pocket space, about 20 feet in diameter. I then remove all of the oxygen from the space until the enemy faints from the lack of air. I was progressing quickly but now it was time to focus more on school.

We all sat in our homeroom, preparing ourselves for whatever Mr. Kan was going to say. He began his speech, "It's time to talk about an upcoming event. It's the UA cultural festival." He explained which made everyone cheer. "Yes! We get to do something normal school-like now! Let's decide what we're gonna do!" Everyone began saying. Tetsutetsu quieted everyone when he asked a question to Mr. Kan. "Is it really okay for us to be so carefree at this point and time? Especially during this "Proliferation of villains" period!" He asked. Mr. Kan answered him and said "That's an excellent point. However, UA doesn't revolve around the hero department. If the athletic sports festival is sponsored by the hero department, then the cultural festival is in the domain of the other three departments here. The level of exposure isn't comparable, but to them, it's an exciting festival. Moreover, the truth of the matter is that there's a considerable number of students who are stressed out from the daily activities of the hero department and its new boarding system. But this year will be different from past years. Part of the staff will be cut and the cultural festival will take place inside the school. I've already explained that we're not the main drivers of this event, but as a rule, each class has to pick one program. And today we'll be deciding that. I'll give everyone here a half an hour to decide on what it is we'll be doing. Good luck." Mr. Kan said as he left the classroom. 

Kendo took to the front of the classroom and began to draw on the blackboard. "Alright, everyone can give out one idea for what we should do. Then we'll eliminate some and narrow down our choices. So let's hear some options people!" She said as everyone began to spurt out ideas. The minutes passed by and we were soon down to three ideas. Our only options were a play which was Monoma's idea, a skating rink which was my idea, and laser tag which was Yanagi's idea. Everyone now took a vote on which we should do. When voting was complete, Kendo counted them up. "It was closer than we thought, in 3rd with 5 votes, we have Yanagi's laser tag plan. Next, in 2nd place with 7 votes we have Cry's idea for a skating rink. And our program for this cultural festival, we'll be putting on a play! Thanks for the great idea Monoma!" Kendo said as he laughed. "Of course it's a great idea, it was mine after all." He said. Kendo then asked him what the play should be about. "If it's your great idea, then you should be the one to pick what the play's about. Don't you think?" Monoma quickly answered her and said "Glad you asked, i've been thinking of doing this for a while. Our play will be "Romeo, Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the Kings." A pretty good idea if I do say so myself." I then jumped in and asked him, "Isn't that just a combination of Romeo and Juliet, Harry Potter, and Lord of the rings? Shouldn't we do something original?" "What're you talking about, it's totally original. No one's ever done this before. Besides it's my idea, I get to decide on what we do." Monoma said to me. I just stayed quiet and just accepted any crazy idea he put together.