The Heroes have Arrived!

Shigaraki was raising his arm, looking like he was going to attack us. Bakugou stood in front of me, ready to set off more explosions. Before he could though, Shigaraki sent his arm straight off to the side. "None of you touch them! These "heroes" are still some valuable pieces. I wish you two would've listened to what I had to say. I thought that we could've come to an understanding." He said as Bakugou interrupted him. "What, do you think we're the same? Not a chance!" He yelled in response. Shigaraki then continued, "Then I have no choice. The heroes said they would continue their investigations with the purpose of finding you two and our group. We don't have time to stand here and talk." He said as he turned his back to us. He was looking at a small tv screen with no image. "Master, lend me your power." He asked as a voice could be heard from the tv screen. "That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki." The voice sounded menacing, this was the villains boss. Bakugou then spoke to Shigaraki. "A master? I thought you were the boss around here? But you're just the sidekick." Shigaraki then turned to face us again. "Kurogiri, Compress. Make them sleep again." He ordered as the man with the top hat walked forward to us. Another man who was wearing a suit and tie, clad in black mist also began to approach us. The top hat man began to talk out loud. "I can't believe you two are such bad audience members. It's almost impressive." He said as he began to reach out his hand to us. Bakugou just yelled at them again, "If you want me to listen then get on your knees and beg!" He said as he readied his hands to fire off an explosion. Before the top hat man could reach us though, someone knocked on the door that was behind me and Bakugou. "Hello. I've got a pizza delivery for this place." The person behind the door said.

Without any warning, a wall that one of the villains was leaning against suddenly was smashed apart. In came the hero All Might, taking everybody off guard. Shigaraki ordered Kurogiri to make a warp gate but before he could, another hero, Kamui Woods entered from the hole in the wall. "Restrictive Binding Lacquered Chain Prison!" He yelled as he sent several branches out from his left arm. Each branch coiled around all of the villains and stopped Kurogiri from creating a warp gate. Dabi wasn't impressed by this though and went to burn away the branches with his fire. Before he could though, Gran Torino flew into the room, kicking Dabi in the face at high speed, knocking him out. And here I couldn't knock him out with my full strength. All Might began to speak to the villains, "You can't run anymore league of villains, understand!? Because we are here now!" He yelled out as some of the villains grew frightened. The top hat man spoke up first, "Right after the press conference? They had this ruse planned the whole time!" He yelled as another hero made his way onto the scene. Out from an unopened door came Edgeshot, he was able to slip by it with his quirk that allows him to flatten and fold his body. "One tends to neglect defense when they're on the offense. But we didn't come alone. See for yourself." He said as he opened the door behind him. In view was several armed police officers, ready to combat the villains. Edgeshot continued his speech, "You're surrounded by the police, not to mention powerful heroes such as Endeavor." He said as the villains grew even more frightened. All Might walked over to me and Bakugou. "You both must've been so scared, but you stayed strong! I'm sorry but you're both safe now!" He said as Bakugou erupted with anger. "What!? I wasn't scared, not even close!" He yelled but All Might seemed to ignore him and stepped over to me. "How about we get these cuffs off of you!? I'm sure you want to be able to use your quirk again!" He said as he broke apart the cuffs, releasing my hands. "Thank you All Might." I said in response.

Shigaraki then spoke out to the heroes, "After I went through all the trouble to prepare this, the final boss goes and shows up on my doorstep. Everyone's been restrained, There's no easy way to escape. It can't be helped. So you've got backup? Well we've got backup too! Kurogiri, warp over as many as you can!" He ordered but All Might interrupted him. "The Noumu right!?" He asked Shigaraki. "What are you waiting for Kurogiri!?" Shigaraki asked him. Kurogiri gave a shaky response. "I'm sorry Shigaraki, the Noumu's were supposed to be in a secret location. But they've been compromised!" He explained as All Might cut in again. "It seems you have a lot to learn Tomura Shigaraki! You're little league underestimated all of us, the souls of these young men, the polices diligent investigations, and our righteous fury! Enough is enough! Your game has come to an end, Tomura Shigaraki!" All Might explained while staring heavily down at Shigaraki. One of the villains spoke out in fear, "All Might please, you're the only hero Stain respected! You are worthy!" He said but Shigaraki quickly silenced him. "You think it's over!? Don't be stupid, i've only just begun to play! Justice, peace, you've created a garbage society by lifting up such ridiculous ideals! That's why I targeted you All Might! It's why I started gathering others to my cause, you think this is the end? Then you've already lost! Kurogiri!" He yelled but something pierced through Kurohiri's body. He then slumped over onto the bar counter and something was forming beside him. It was Edgeshot, he used his quirk to enter his body and make him fall unconscious. Gran Torino then focused on Shigaraki, "So Shigaraki, where is your boss hiding?" He asked. Shigaraki remained quiet for some time after Gran Torino asked him that question. Shigaraki then began to talk quietly but enough for everyone to hear him. "No, this is not over. Just you wait, the game is still mine. Go away, disappear. THIS IS YOUR FAULT, I HATE YOU!!" He yelled out as several gray blobs of liquid began spawning around the room. Emerging from them were those same weird creatures I fought in Hosu, the Noumu. It took the heroes by surprise and they quickly took their attention away from the villains. As they were preparing to fight, I felt something coming from inside of my mouth. I vomited up the gray liquid and it began to surround my body. I could see that it was doing the same to Bakugou as well. It hurt so much and it felt like my body was shrinking. All Might turned his attention back towards us and attempted to grab us. He was too late though as everything went black for me. I didn't now what had happened, or where I was. 

Bakugou and I emerged from the gray liquid some time later. We were outside and it looked like a bomb was dropped where we were standing. Before I could look at my other surroundings though, someone began to speak to us. "My apologies, to both of you." The voice said but before I could look, more gray blobs appeared around me and Bakugou. Stepping out of them were the villains who captured us. We were just in the same position we were before. Only this time, I don't think any heroes will be finding us. Shigaraki looked to the person who was talking, "Master?" He called out. The mystery person began to speak again, and I turned to see what he looked like. "So, you failed once more Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again, that's why I brought your associates along with you. Even these children, as you judged that they were important pieces on your game board. Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you." The voice said. I turned and faced who was talking and I've never felt more scared. What I saw was a large man wearing a black suit, and a freaky looking black mask. Something about him resonated through my body, it made me frozen in fear. It was like I was facing the devil himself. The only thing that I could do, was pray that the heroes could find us.