Silly Love Songs 2x12

Start from the beginning

I finish and Mr. Schuester is about to end class, but Finn interrupts the class.

"Wait, Mr. Schue, I almost forgot" Finn runs up to the front of the classroom. "I set up a kissing booth in the hallway to raise money for the glee club." He says.

"You just wanna kiss a bunch of girls" Mercedes says.

Obviously, Finn is done with me, I should've known as this how he treats me, this is the second time he basically pretends I don't exist and wants to go kiss other girls.

"A dollar a smooch" He says.

The bell rings and I basically sprint out of the classroom.

I go to my locker while I secretly just watch Finn run his kissing booth.

I see Rachel go up to him and he just gives her a kiss on the cheek, she's obviously not over him and she basically begs him to kiss her on the lips but he refuses.

"Let's go ask him for a kiss" Quinn links arms with mine, dragging me away from my locker AKA safety. 

"No way" I say trying to break loose. "Plus you have a boyfriend,"

"It's for the glee club, I don't care" 

Quinn gets me in line and I face her the whole time pretending I'm really not there. The line goes quickly and I'm fighting with Quinn when I feel a familiar touch.

Finn pokes me and I turn around embarrassed. 

"Two kisses please" Quinn says putting both of our dollar bills down.

"Oh, okay" He says kissing Quinn on the cheek.

I turn away as Quinn walks away as well.

"Uh, Jessie?" He calls after me.

"Yea?" I ask as I walk back to the table to grab the one dollar bill.

"You can't spare that for the glee club?" He asks.

"Um, just have it." I push it towards him.

"Well, I can't accept a dollar without a kiss..." He looks into my eyes.

"OK, then kiss me just like Quin, on the cheek" I say pointing to my cheek.

"But, I only kissed her like that because I didn't want to kiss her on the lips" 

"Then why do you want to kiss me on the lips?" I ask as he leans in closer to me.

"Because, I'd prefer on the lips, from you" He leans in more, inches away from my lips.

"Fine" I whisper as he pulls me in and lays one on me.

My stomach goes in a loop, forgetting everything that happened in the last week between us. 

Finn gets out from behind his stand and walks over to me.

"I'm really sorry for being a jerk" He pulls me into a hug and I rest my head on his chest.

"I mean, I'm a little frustrated but, you need to make it up to me. And close this booth, your lips are mine and mine only" I say pointing to his lips.

"When I finish with what I'm preparing for you, I'll explain everything" He says, giving me a kiss on the head.

The rest of the day, I'm flying on a cloud, I can't contain my smiles.

Quinn distracts me from over analyzing the surprise that Finn is doing for me but I can't help but think about it.

We talked to Kurt on the phone as he was upset about Blaine (his crush at his new school) liking another guy when he thought that Blaine liked Kurt.

The next few days go by fast, leading up to Friday.

Today's the day of the big surprise, Finn texts me to remind me and I get all giddy.

I walk into the choir room this morning, after everyone's already in there. I walk in and Finn takes my hand and guides me to the red seat that is in front of the risers and separated from the rest of the club.

"This is your big surprise, Jessie" He smiles at me and walks out for a few minutes, taking Sam, Puck, Mike, and Artie.

I look back at the remaining girls in the club and they all smile, obvious that they know what's going on.

A few minutes pass and the boys come back in tuxedos.

I put my hand over my mouth in shock at how adorable they all look.

"Finn?" I whisper and he shushes me.

They all turn around so their backs face us and they face the whiteboard.

The jazz band's bassist starts playing a chord and immediately I recognize the tune.

The boys turn around and snap, like a boy bad with their right hand and then their left hand in their pocket, coming towards me. 

Finn takes the lead and serenades me with My Girl by the Temptations. I can't help but laugh at how cute he is as he's dancing in a TUX to one of my favorite songs. Straight out of a movie, swear to god.

"Jessie?" He asks. "Will you be my girlfriend and go out with my tonight to Breadstix?" He asks formally.

"Yes" I smile and jump into his arms, kissing him.

At home, I change into a cute mini dress for my date with Finn.

Yes, MY DATE WITH FINN. Finally.

I tell my mom and she freaks out, knowing how long I've waited for this.

I tell Liam that he should come down and he says he might.

The doorbell rings and I run over to get it.

"Hi" I smile at my boyfriend.

"Hey, you ready?" I nod, we walk out to his car and he opens the passenger seat door for me to hop in.

"Thank you" I say and he nods in response.

We go to Breadstix and pull in the parking lot.

"Geez, it's really packed in here" Finn says.

"I know, I mean it is the only good restaurant we have here. And it is Valentine's day." I say.

Finn puts his hand out for me when I get out of the car for me to hold.

We walk in together to see the whole restaurant decked out in red and pink hearts for the holiday.

"oh my gosh!" I say pointing at the makeshift stage. "Kurt and the Warblers are performing!" 

We get to our seat and later in the evening I see basically the whole glee club file in to see the Warblers and Kurt perform. Liam ends up showing up and sitting with Kurt.

Interesting.

Finn and I eat and he takes me home.

"Wanna come in? We can watch a movie or something?" I ask.

"Absolutely" He smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulder.