Guilty Pleasures 4x14

After the past 3 weeks, glee club has been so fun. We've done so many things but Finn and I planned out a lesson for this week that we think the kids are gonna love.

I take the black expo marker and write on the white board: Guilty Pleasures.

We got the inspiration after hearing about Sam's macaroni art work and his undying love for Taylor Swift. Personally, I've had my guilty pleasure lately... which is Finn. The only reason we broke up was because of distance but now that we've been hanging around like we used to in high school since like September... we've decided to give it another shot.

The kids walk in and look at the whiteboard.

"What's that even supposed to mean?" Kitty asks.

"Something that you're ashamed to admit, but you love it anyways." Finn says

"Like when Finn dated Rachel?" Brittany jumps in and I can't help but crack a smile and giving her a high five.

Finn looks at me, shaking his head and laughing.

"alright, I'll give them a taste of what we really mean." Finn says. "I have the perfect song" He pulls up Sam, Artie, and Blaine to perform The Right Stuff from New Kids On The Block

I can't contain my laughter as Finn finishes up with his little New Directions boy band. "Fantastic job guys" I clap and laugh along with the rest of the club.

"I have a guilty pleasure" Blaine stands up, "everyone, get into these neon outfits, splatter some neon paint and let's head to the auditorium"

Blaine throws me a neon orange cropped top, bright pink sport shorts, and a neon green scrunchie.

I get dressed and head to the auditorium like Blaine instructed.

The whole glee club is dressed in blinding colors and I have to put on my 'clout' sunglasses to shield myself.

Sam and Blaine pick up some guitars and start playing Wake Me Up Before You Go Go and my messy low bun is bobbing around on my back as I dance like I'm having a seizure.

"Well, I never knew you looked so hot in yellow" I say, pulling Finn into me and wrapping my arms around his neck once the other kids get out of the auditorium.

"I do try my best" He smirks before I kiss him, a quick soft peck before pulling away and resting my head on his shoulder. "You should wear that outfit more often" Finn laughs at my neon get up.

Finn lifts my chin up like he usually does and kisses me softly. His hand wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

He pulls away and I look over his shoulder to see Sam sneaking around. 

"Sorry, I forgot my sunglasses" Sam says as he stands up from the ground, holding his sunglasses up. "Found 'em"

I laugh at Sam and Finn smirks, pulling me into him once again and twirling me around from the back.

"God I've missed you" I say, pecking him on the cheek.

The next day, I get into the choir room and see the classroom full of smiling kids.

"Jess?" Sam gets up and Finn cocks an eyebrow "I have a song, and a confession" Sam rummages through his backpack, flips a long blonde wig on, and walks backwards, no one seeing his face as he whispers to Brad some secrecy.

He turns around and starts belting out I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift in his blonde wig with Taylor style bangs.

"Oh" I say

"My" Finn says looking straight forward at his friend.

"God" Brad finishes for us, one of the only times I've ever heard him talk.