Journey to Regionals 1x21

It's the week of Regionals and I don't think I've ever seen anyone of us as nervous as we are now. My thoughts are interrupted by one Sue Sylvester. 

"Guess who is one of the celebrity judges at Regionals?" Sue walks in without any notice startling me and Kurt. 

"God no." Mr. Schue says

"God yes." Sue fights back.

"This isn't fair, is there anyway that I can complain or something or get you kicked out?" Mr. Schue asks.

"Nope, I'm a world renowned cheerleading coach so I'm a celebrity."

Later we have a set list nomination party at Mr. Schue's house. I think me and Quinn are getting a ride from Finn.

When we get to the 'party' everyone is either crying or eating pizza. Mr. Schuester bought 5 pizza's for us to eat. There's only twelve of us.

"Alright guys, let's get in a circle" Mr. Schue says and we all sit around with the pizza boxes in the middle of the room.

I sit next to Quinn and Puck whereas Finn is next to Rachel and Mike.

"You guys" Tina starts "I'm gonna miss you guys so much" She starts to cry.

"Why are we talking like this?" I ask, frustrated and Mr. Schuester agrees with me.

"Because, we have no chance tomorrow." Rachel says.

"It's the last time we're all gonna be together, it's not like Puck or Santana are gonna acknowledge my existence after glee club ends." Mercedes chokes.

"She's got a point." Puck chimes in.

"We can't talk like this guys." Mr. Schue says, "We're gonna go to Regionals, perform amazingly, and we're gonna win this thing." 

"For now, can we just go around and say our favorite part of glee club?" Mercedes asks.

I see Rachel get up and go to the bathroom and about five minutes later Finn gets up. I see them out of the corner of my eye and he looks like he's telling her to calm down but, I really wish I didn't see the next thing. She pulls him in by his polo and kisses him.

The bus to Regionals was super awkward because Finn doesn't know that I saw the kiss and Rachel has been all over him. I'm sitting with Quinn and infront of us is Finn and Rachel. To our side is Mercedes and Kurt.

I have to say, there is an adrenaline rush coursing through my veins. I am super excited to perform. I have a solo in Don't Stop and Anyway which is so nerve racking.

We get to the venue and head out to the green room. The celebrity judges, along with Sue, are Olivia Newton-John, Josh Groban, and Rod Remington. 

We have the speakers on in the green room so we can hear our competition, Aural Intensity singing a mash up of Olivia Newton-John and Josh Groban's hits. 

"Someone tipped them off about the judges!" Puck yells.

Mr. Schue turns off the audio that is making us go insane. 

We all change into our costumes and next thing I know we're next. Rachel said once before that being second is the worst because we're smushed between two other performances but I'm totally not freaking out about that right now, not at all. 

Finn and Rachel get in their positions and before Quinn takes me by the hand I see them talking. The way she says 'break a leg' then I hear something that I wish I didn't.

"I love you." Finn says. Not to me, but to Rachel.

The music starts and the two go through the curtains belting out Faithfully by Journey. We decided on a Journey mash up for Regionals because we started the club with Journey so it's only appropriate to do it.