Never Been Kissed 2x05

Finn's POV:

So, I kinda realized that I'm starting to have feelings for Jessie again. I feel horrible about how I chose Rachel over her, I mean Rachel is insane like, I think she needs mental help or something but anyways, I just can't stop thinking about Jessie and how she's with Sam. It's driving me crazy.

After the football game today, I walked into the locker room

"How can you take one of those?" I ask Sam why he can take an ice bath without freezing

"I don't know, all I know is it helps with my muscles so I don't care." He responds.

"How are you and Jess?" I ask out of the blue.

"We're good"

"Has she, you know, done anything with you?" I ask wondering what they've done, wondering if he respected her.

"Um, no she doesn't put out, it's driving me insane" Sam tells me, interesting.

"Well, neither does Rachel. I think we found the only two high school girls who don't have sex." I say. "But, when I, you know, ya, I usually think of something that cools me down. I think of when I was driving with my mom once and I hit the mailman. Works like a charm" 

"I've never hit anyone with a car before.." Sam says to me

"Well just think of something so unappealing or something that's a turn off." I suggest. I see Bieste picking at a wedgie. "like that"  I whisper.

Sam's POV:

I'm making out with Jess right now and she won't let me do anything. We haven't even gotten to second base. I decide to try what Finn told me about today in the locker room.

"Say my name" I hear Jess moan.

"Beiste" I blurt out.

"What-what did you just say?" She gets off of on top of me.

Jessie's POV:

"He called me Beiste" I tell Quinn and Sue in coach's office.

"this is unacceptable" Sue says.

"I know" Quinn agrees

"I'll take care of this Jessie" Sue gets out of her chair and heads to the hallway, on the hunt for one coach Beiste.

I leave the office with Quinn and see Sam in the hallway.

"Listen, if you're gonna cheat on me, I rather you be straight up. I understand that coach has a position of power over you but just tell me." I say to my boyfriend.

"What's going on here?" Beiste walks over to us in the middle of our argument.

"Go on Sam, tell your woman what's been going on? Stay away from my boyfriend" I snap at the football coach before me and Quinn storm away.

The next day, there's another mashup assignment from Mr. Schue

"So I've heard of what you boys have been doing to coach Beiste" Mr. Schuester says.

"And girl" Mike shouts out talking about Tina.

"So for this week's lesson, we're going to do mashups, boys will be doing songs traditionally sung by women and girls will be doing songs sung by men. Let's get started. Oh, and by the way. I got who we're competing against for Sectionals, first is the Dalton Academy Warblers"

"Sounds like a ton of gay kids" Santana butts in

"Next we've got-" and I blank out. I notice Kurt sneaking out of the classroom but don't care enough to ask where he's going.

Puck comes back to school the next day.

"oh, all I was doing in Juvie was cracking skulls and stealing waffles" He puffs his chest out.

"Oh why'd I ever let you go?" Quinn says sarcastically.

Artie rolls in and Puck asks Brittany and Santana 'out' even though they insulted them but they were kinda too turned on to notice.

"Okay girls go get ready for your performance" Mr. Schuester dismisses us to go get changed and prepped.

All the girls decide on black outfits and I wore a black crop top with faux leather pants and a bandanna matching with Brittany.

We all storm in singing Start Me Up/ Livin On A Prayer.

They boys were obviously turned on by our badassness.

After we perform, we all sit down next to coach Beiste, waiting for the boys to perform.

They perform Stop In The Name Of Love/Free Your Mind.

Sam sings to Coach Beiste and walks over to her sweetly as an apology.

"We're really sorry coach, we really messed up but we all really want you to stay" Sam explains.

"Well, thanks, this was really sweet you guys" Beiste pulls them all in for a group hug.

IM SORRY I SUCK. SOME OF THESE EPISODES ARE JUST HARD TO WRITE AND ARE FILL INS I APOLOGIZE