Dreams Come True 5x08

"Will Jessica Hudson and Will Schuester please come to the superintendent's office immediately? Thank you" I hear the announcement over the intercom.

God I hope that I'm not getting fired  I think to myself. I just got married and I need a job even though being a teacher doesn't pay much, it's still an amazing job to have.

I pop my head up to see if Mr. Schue is getting up and I see him staring back at me. 

"Alright, let's go" he says and I stand up from my desk area in Mr. Schue's history classroom.

We walk down together to the superintendent's office. I can't tell if Mr. Schuester is nervous but I'm sure he can tell that I am.

"hey guys" Superintendent Harris says calmly. "Come on in" he smiles as we walk through the door. "You guys can just take a seat for a second please" 

Mr. Schue and I both take a seat in the leather chairs in the man's office.

"So, as you both know, the arts have been being cut dramatically all across the country in hopes that it will not only help school's budgets but also help students focus on their academic work as well. We've tried this approach and have seen that it's unsuccessful." Superintendent Harris says to the both of us.

I have a glimmer of hope in my chest, but I can't let it get too big since I don't want to be disappointed.

"Anyways, so I'm not the type to give up on things for no reason. Being the headstrung educator I am" He laughs, "I went to the school board and proposed an idea. They agreed and we're making McKinley High School into McKinley High School For The Performing Arts"

"That's incredible" Mr. Schue smiles and looks over at me. I smile back at him, but what does this mean for glee club?

"Yeah, you should think so. Cause I'm making you principal. You're gonna run the school" Superintendent says 

"Are- are you serious?" Mr. Schue smiles from ear to ear. "What about my history class, what- what about glee club? Will glee club be coming back?"

"Funny you should ask. That's exactly why I called down Mrs. Hudson" He looks at me. "Now, what do ya say about having three different choirs in addition to glee club? Huh?" 

"That's amazing" I say. "But who's gonna run it-" He cuts me off

"You. I want you to coach the glee club as well as co-run the other choirs with Will. So then you both won't be too far out of your comfort zones. And maybe, it's up to you Principal Schuester, you could have an additional assistant coach."

"Maybe like a former football player that also was the male lead throughout his high school glee club career?" A familiar voice says behind us.

"Finn! What are you doing here? I thought you were at Burt's today?"

"I'm home" He smiles "god this place is gonna be terrific as an arts school"

"We'd love to have you here Finn. Maybe even as a football coach as well as a choir teacher? It's double the salary" Superintendent Harris smiles.

"Oh great, now we're gonna be one of those married teachers wahoo" I laugh as I look at Finn.

"Anyways, I'll let y'all go. Congratulations again Will. And to both of you" 

*three month jump*

So, today marks the first day that McKinley will be known as McKinley High School For The Performing Arts, damn that's a mouth full.

I lay in my bed and I feel something hit my side

Finn threw a pillow at me

"whyyy" I cry jokingly as I climb out of bed